News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

disneygeek90

Out of curiosity, how many groups are they distributing at 7 AM, 1 PM and total?
Seems like on a good day we can get into the 70s before 1. I’ve grabbed numbers in the 90s at 1, so educated guess puts it at around 70-80 in the morning, and another 80-100 in the evening. From what I can tell, they’ll adjust the amount distributed at 1 depending on how the ride is operating that day.

RSoxNo1

Just tried from my house. Got "Current booking window is full" and I didn't hesitate at all, was on right at 1. I'm guessing the 1 pm window was reduced significantly today.

pixie225

We were at HS Tuesday. (may the 4th be with you!) At 7 am slots filled immediately - no luck. Tried at 1 pm while in park. Got boarding group 170. We were called at 7 pm. No pre-show at all. Were happy to even get that!

arich35

I am sorry, can someone point be again to the best way to get a boarding group? Will be doing it in the morning

Question I have is do I need to press the first join button on the home screen a little before 7 or right when time.gov hits 7

DCBaker

Premium Member
I am sorry, can someone point be again to the best way to get a boarding group? Will be doing it in the morning

Question I have is do I need to press the first join button on the home screen a little before 7 or right when time.gov hits 7

See here - you hit join right at 7am.

This is what I do. I pull this screen up at about 6:59:30.

View attachment 549361
I usually open the app a couple mins before to make sure I'm logged in. I don’t press join virtual queue until I see my clock on my phone strike 7, and then I press it immediately. From there, the join group button is already available. Select it, let the friends and family load, and then tap the join group as fast as possible. While the family and friends are spinning I usually start tapping the bottom as I know where the button will be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom