News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

AshaNeOmah

What else would you suggest?
One ride ticket per 2-6 day ticket sold. Two ride tickets per 7+ day ticket. Reward guests who are spending multiple days with Disney.

Lottery for day guests. AP gets a ride ticket a week/month?

How quickly did you hit join when the clock hit 7?
7:00 exactly from all I could tell. Of course, 5 seconds is a pretty tight margin for human reaction.

I got to the second screen, then a red error. Spit me back to the first screen.

Last edited:

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
One ride ticket per 2-6 day ticket sold. Two ride tickets per 7+ day ticket. Reward guests who are spending multiple days with you.

Lottery for day guests. AP gets a ride ticket a week/month?
Think about that for a second... how many hotel rooms are there on property (include DVC and Disney Springs area).

Now multiply by 2.8.

Now take the THRC of RotR(oh) and subtract the number of tickets from the THRC.

AshaNeOmah

Think about that for a second... how many hotel rooms are there on property (include DVC and Disney Springs area).

Now multiply by 2.8.

Now take the THRC of RotR(oh) and subtract the number of tickets from the THRC.
Are you assuming RotR doesn't have the capacity that every guest buying a 3-4 day ticket get to ride it? I never mentioned hotel stays.

Then Imagineering should have built a better ride.

Edit: I should say higher capacity ride. The actual ride is great.

Last edited:

AshaNeOmah

Screenshot_20210406-130437_Disney World.jpg

Looks like we'll get our one ride in on our 8 day hopper.

Better than none!

gerarar

Premium Member
Hmm seems like they lowered the BG allotment for the 7am drop? I remember a few months ago here people were getting BG ~100+ from the first drop. Now they're distributing, at minimum, BG 99 in the second and 1pm drop.

Of course this doesn't account for any BG-size changes that could've occured since then.

KevinPage

Anyone having any MDE issues past 2 weeks?

For some reason anytime I click on any existing Park Pass Reservation for more details (to show the names and photo of each party member) it will ALWAYS fail and make me click reload at least 1x, but usually 3-4x until it works and gives me the details.

My daughter has her own account and gets the same issue on her phone (both new).

Nothing changed on our end (phones, adding friends) and app is up to date. I just chalked it up to Disney’s Subpar IT, but with my PPR for DHS coming up this Saturday, I’m starting to 😓 a little.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom