News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

gorillaball

SUCCESS, was called at 11:15am.

Probe droid laser still working

1st canon fully functional
2nd canon not working at all
3rd canon, lights/sound only, no movement

Knock on wood, but last handful of times seems like operations has this down pat as we move briskly from preshow to preshow to ride, with little to no delays.

Makes it a much more immersive experience (which is the original intent of the attraction).
I rode Tue and it was not smooth transitions in preshows and had delays. Thur rode again and it was very smooth. Agree entirely on it making a huge difference. If done well (IE: 1-2 groups back at most past hangar bay) then it makes it an epic 15 min ride. If not done well then it’s a great 5 min ride with really over the top pre-ride eye candy.

MickeyCB

I was wondering if anyone has screenshots of each step in obtaining a boarding pass with the newer system? Do you still see the screen asking who is in your party? Thanks.

gerarar

Premium Member
I was wondering if anyone has screenshots of each step in obtaining a boarding pass with the newer system? Do you still see the screen asking who is in your party? Thanks.
There’s lots of videos uploaded on YouTube each week showing people getting BGs on their phones and such. Could look there if you want.

MickeyCB

I believe you see it but they are already marked. I flew through it so fast I’m not sure. Pull down until you see Join button added and then just click and don’t read, fast fast fast
There’s lots of videos uploaded on YouTube each week showing people getting BGs on their phones and such. Could look there if you want.
Thank you both, fast fast fast, got it, and I will ck out YouTube. I've been "practicing" and get the "is everyone in the park?" screen and the "select party" screen.
I've never ridden but have followed this thread from day 1.
I will be there in a few weeks and am already getting hives! 🤣

Kristamouse

It’s just my husband and I on this trip. Do we both try for a broarding group? Our accounts are linked and we don’t want the system kick us out if we both get a boarding group...

DCBaker

Premium Member
It’s just my husband and I on this trip. Do we both try for a broarding group? Our accounts are linked and we don’t want the system kick us out if we both get a boarding group...
You both can try. Whoever gets the group first, the other will get a message saying you are already in a group.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom