News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

blake.242

Looking for advice! We will be attempting Rise, 2 days after Mickeys Runaway Railroad opens. How early should we plan to go so that we get into the park on time? Under normal circumstances, I'd aim for 1 hour, but with a brand new ride opening, should we aim for 2? Will be taking a minnie van, and wont bring our bags or stroller. Also once in, should we hop into a que for MRR, or try to avoid crowds to get a decent signal? Oh the decisions lol, what would you do?

I've been lurking on here for a few weeks... this is actually my first WDWMagic post! lol but anyway, this will be the exact case for us too. Going on Friday, trying to tackle both ROTR and MMRR. No idea what to expect.

I'm really surprised the park hours haven't been adjusted from 8AM given that TSL, MFSR, and ROTR allll had earlier opening times when they debuted... bracing for craziness but really going to study up on what happens Wednesday and Thursday. If history repeats itself, I'd expect at least MMRR to begin operating before 8AM... which will make ROTR BGs interesting.

We are going to aim for arriving at Studios around 6, getting in line for MMRR as soon as they let us, and attempting to get a ROTR BG in the middle of that.

Anyway thank you all for your reports, they have been so helpful in trying to prepare for this!

rle4lunch

Getting there

Attachments

• 15830160477992755334479095143995.jpg
    15830160477992755334479095143995.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 99

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom