News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

KevinPage

I love the juxtaposition of @KevinPage talking smack followed by the ride refusing to open as revenge…

View attachment 583068
Groups began being called just after 10:25am (1-7). Groups started calling ~47 minutes later than yesterday.
I love the juxtaposition of @KevinPage talking smack followed by the ride refusing to open as revenge…

View attachment 583068
That graphic threw me off for 10 minutes. How do I reply and click 😂

Karakasa

Fwiw, It seems like all effects were working on the ride today except for the cannons, or at least this morning at around 9:30 AM. With the cannons, the first one also stopped moving once we got close to it even though the screen still had it firing lasers. Really should have B-mode footage if the cannons are gonna keep acting up. Everything else was great. Easily one of the best rides Disney's made. I can't wait until it's a ride you can do more than once a day!!

trainplane3

Fwiw, It seems like all effects were working on the ride today except for the cannons, or at least this morning at around 9:30 AM. With the cannons, the first one also stopped moving once we got close to it even though the screen still had it firing lasers. Really should have B-mode footage if the cannons are gonna keep acting up. Everything else was great. Easily one of the best rides Disney's made. I can't wait until it's a ride you can do more than once a day!!
Can confirm the effects as well. First time on it and all was well except cannons. Got on around 6pm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom