News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

NearTheEars

If you wait at home until 7 and actually get a group, that is still an hour before park open so you would have plenty of time to make the 90 minute drive and arrive well within the window for boarding even if you are in the first group and groups begin to be called at 8am. Given the history of when groups are actually called, I think you would be fine.

edit: Just noticed DHS opens at 9am on Sunday. That gives you an even bigger window to get to the park.
Thank you. Worked out OK. Ended up with group 70 so we had several hours. Only downside was that our group opened up just as the above mentioned torrential downpour occurred. We waited about 25 minutes under cover but got impatient, made a run for it, got soaked but loved the attraction.

The whole app process, though, gave me (and obviously a lot of people for more than a year) a lot of anxiety. I could barely sleep. Which is dumb. We have plenty more opportunities to try but this was our first time back at DHS after making it through the approval process to get our APs back again.

gerarar

Premium Member
Seems like Lt. Bek didn’t get to escape the First Order alive!
9FAC548E-727D-453E-91D5-B3298410AF19.jpeg

Note, the audio and scene plays out as if the Bek AA is still there. I’ve never seen the animatronic broken in any POV video versus the other AA’s in the ride, so it’s interesting that it’s missing from the ride.

TikibirdLand

View attachment 563775

Note, the audio and scene plays out as if the Bek AA is still there. I’ve never seen the animatronic broken in any POV video versus the other AA’s in the ride, so it’s interesting that it’s missing from the ride.
I guess a BILLION dollars doesn't go as far as it used to. Wow. Just Wow. :facepalm:

disneygeek90

Not that kind of “improvement”

we should see some capacity increases. Basically as good as it can get if the ride is running well.
Seating 2 parties of 2 on the same row?

FWIW, they have been leaving a seat empty where they can over the past few weeks. So, a party of 1 and a party of 2 sit on the same row. Would love for them to get rid of the plexiglass more than anything.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

View attachment 563775

They will have a strobe light installed in the next day or so then put the non moving AA back. Get ready for DISCO BECK!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom