News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

hawkfam

Sorry, as I feel like it's been asked by many others but for some reason I feel like I've either been told or read different things of what to expect when practicing. We have our HS park reservations set for a Sat in July so that's a go. However, when trying to practice and after testing with just myself as well as clicking "all" to include all of my family and friends which all will be with me in the park in July I get an error saying "no park reservation found."

I feel like I've read some say that's to be expected because I don't have an actual park reservation for the recent days I've been practicing but I've also felt like people say that if just practicing I should instead get the "whoops, not in park" or something like that.

Again, I apologize for asking what's been asked by many others before but now that I'm practicing just wondering if the "no park reservation found" is to be expected or if something else is going on for me.

disneygeek90

Sorry, as I feel like it's been asked by many others but for some reason I feel like I've either been told or read different things of what to expect when practicing. We have our HS park reservations set for a Sat in July so that's a go. However, when trying to practice and after testing with just myself as well as clicking "all" to include all of my family and friends which all will be with me in the park in July I get an error saying "no park reservation found."

I feel like I've read some say that's to be expected because I don't have an actual park reservation for the recent days I've been practicing but I've also felt like people say that if just practicing I should instead get the "whoops, not in park" or something like that.

Again, I apologize for asking what's been asked by many others before but now that I'm practicing just wondering if the "no park reservation found" is to be expected or if something else is going on for me.
I believe that's expected. I think the "no reservation" error is for 7am, "not in park" is if you never entered for 1pm.

I don't practice anymore so I can't quite remember the exact text, but what you want to truly avoid is the red error notification at the bottom. That would mean you "missed" the groups. And remember, on the day of you won't need to click select all, so it's better to practice without even doing that step and just go with yourself.

hawkfam

I believe that's expected. I think the "no reservation" error is for 7am, "not in park" is if you never entered for 1pm.

I don't practice anymore so I can't quite remember the exact text, but what you want to truly avoid is the red error notification at the bottom. That would mean you "missed" the groups. And remember, on the day of you won't need to click select all, so it's better to practice without even doing that step and just go with yourself.
Ah, thank you! We're a family of 11 going and we originally started on two different MDE accounts and I've since called and had them all added to mine so that we can try to get the same BG # so I wasn't sure if there was still something going on behind the scenes where it wasn't capturing everything that we had tried to merge or something.

Appreciate the info from this topic and everyone sharing their experiences and practicing.

TikibirdLand

Anyone know how long this has been going on? Or is this just a day to day thing? Going with some first timers in August would hate for them to miss pretty much half of the attraction.
If that was my first and only chance to ride ROTR, I'd be at GS the minute I got off that thing. They've had 2 years to get the bugs out of it!

YodaMan

Anyone know how long this has been going on? Or is this just a day to day thing? Going with some first timers in August would hate for them to miss pretty much half of the attraction.

It’s not intentional. The ITS is basically a mini-ride itself. It goes down sporadically and comes back up quickly. But they don’t stop loading the ride just because the preshow isn’t working.

dmw

In the Parks
No
It’s not intentional. The ITS is basically a mini-ride itself. It goes down sporadically and comes back up quickly. But they don’t stop loading the ride just because the preshow isn’t working.
If that is the case, CMs should ask if people are OK with skipping this part before moving them on. I'd be willing to wait because it is such a cool part of the experience, not to mention a critical part of the story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom