News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

disneygeek90

Oh wait, now i remember we went right all 3 times....i remember the person crouched lower
Interesting! That's actually my favorite route, but that's some bad luck to get the same all three times. There's not too much difference between the two aside from that room. You get an extra Bek voiceline in the route you had.

DCBaker

Premium Member
We gotta look out at DL if their cannons are working! If they are clearly there’s a fix for whatever problem that persists.

Edit: I’m still holding onto the theory that the were causing random E-stops and have been turned off intentionally in the meantime.

I don't know about this morning, but apparently cannons 2&3 in RoTR west were stationary this afternoon.

gerarar

Premium Member
I don't know about this morning, but apparently cannons 2&3 in RoTR west were stationary this afternoon.
Their cannons were working right up until closing last March 2020.

Now I really do think they disabled canon 2 & 3 due to random E-stops and malfunctions, aka a software glitch/bug.

Rich Brownn

I noticed when I rode it yesterday (and yes, only cannon 1 was working) but the set of cars ahead of us was slightly closer than I'd ever seen before (instead of just seeing the closing door, we actually saw those cars go into the elevator room and the door close). I dunno if that was a weird glitch or if they have been slowly getting the vehicles closer in show scenes to speed up dispatch without offseting show timing. I do know that the nearly the entire outside queue was in use and full (even with resv) and yet the whole wait time was about 10 minutes.. Line moved way, way faster than last time I rode and even in the pre-interrigation area where they line you up seemed to be moving way faster.

Dr.GrantSeeker

Was not able to get a BG this morning. I haven't been to Disney since November, but I feel like I remember just clicking on "Join" on the main app home page and was taking right to the friend selection. Is that not the best way to do it now or should I have a different page loaded? Maybe I just cant remember but did Disney add another screen to the process right after you click join? Has the virtual queue page always been there after pressing "Join" on the homepage?

DCBaker

Premium Member
Was not able to get a BG this morning. I haven't been to Disney since November, but I feel like I remember just clicking on "Join" on the main app home page and was taking right to the friend selection. Is that not the best way to do it now or should I have a different page loaded? Maybe I just cant remember but did Disney add another screen to the process right after you click join? Has the virtual queue page always been there after pressing "Join" on the homepage?
There are two Join buttons.

disneygeek90

Waiting on My Queues page and clicking "Join Virtual Queue" right at 7 is what I've been doing since February with 100% success.

MiddKid

Waiting on My Queues page and clicking "Join Virtual Queue" right at 7 is what I've been doing since February with 100% success.
Man, I live on this thread for weeks leading up to our Feb 2019 trip to become a black belt in the demarke method...I come back two years later and we only have to do this simple process? You kids these days have it too easy... ;)

In everyday life now when we hit something complicated or time sensitive we tell each other to demarke-it...will always be a funny remnant of a trip that finished right before the world shut down.

Came back to start prepping for our April 2022 trip. Guess there's not much to prep for!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom