News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Movielover

Okay so are the canons ever gonna work again 🥺🥺

We gotta look out at DL if their cannons are working! If they are clearly there’s a fix for whatever problem that persists.

Edit: I’m still holding onto the theory that the were causing random E-stops and have been turned off intentionally in the meantime.

The fact that they are trackless as well and not a more basic push/pull system is so unnecessary.

TikibirdLand

Are they still skipping the transport ship scene or is that fixed now? Anyone keeping a list of broken stuff on this ride? Seems like it may be growing...

TTLUTS

Just got back from 10 day trip............got BG 52 at 7am drop on Saturday April 17th our first day in HS.......got BG 138 at the 1pm drop on Wednesday April 21 and got BG 91 at the 1pm drop on Thursday April 22.........All 3 tries successful................Thanks for all the tips
Are the At - At supposed to fire their cannons?

disneygeek90

Are the At - At supposed to fire their cannons?
Which one? Depending on your route, you will see two different views. The one that goes to the left with the standing Finn AA will have the AT-AT guns lower and shoot over your head. The other path, where you see Finn crouched behind a barrier, you see a projection of a trooper and a guard spot you and shoot with a handheld blaster from the side door of the AT AT.

TTLUTS

Which one? Depending on your route, you will see two different views. The one that goes to the left with the standing Finn AA will have the AT-AT guns lower and shoot over your head. The other path, where you see Finn crouched behind a barrier, you see a projection of a trooper and a guard spot you and shoot with a handheld blaster from the side door of the AT AT.
I didnt see either of those....cant remember which way we went but i dont think any of that was working

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom