News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Booking extra days at the Studios shouldn't be necessary. Then your stuck waiting for a boarding group or another attempt in the afternoon. So un-Disney.

How this ever got approved is surprising unless they intend to roll it out to all the parks eventually. Then it makes a bit more sense.
Most definitely booking extra DHS days is necessary. it can lead to fear, anger, and the dark side...but not on a Disney ride though

DCBaker

Premium Member
So to try to get into a BG in the app I go to more>Virtual Queues>Join Virtual Queue at 7:00 am or 1:00 pm?

Correct. If you opt for the 1pm window (or miss the 7am drop), just remember you have to tap past the turnstiles into DHS before 1pm.

You don't have to physically be in the park at 1pm to join, but you at least have to have been inside the park before 1.

lukacseven

None of this is very reassuring. I have a park reservation for DHS in late July. The entire point of the trip, which was postposed from last spring when the park closed, was ROTR. Gonna be a big waste/disappointment if I can't get into a boarding group.

DCBaker

Premium Member
None of this is very reassuring. I have a park reservation for DHS in late July. The entire point of the trip, which was postposed from last spring when the park closed, was ROTR. Gonna be a big waste/disappointment if I can't get into a boarding group.

Try a couple times before your trip, just so you know where your fingers need to go.

disneygeek90

I gotta believe the success rate on these boards is quite high. Just take the tips from everyone here, practice when you can, and know you'll know more and be more prepared than all the other first timers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom