News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

FRD714

Anyone else have an issue with the friends and family page taking abnormally long to load? Has happened twice this week. Data signal was strong.

EPCOT-O.G.

Tried the “mash JOIN from main page once Time.gov hits a second before 7” and it worked. Didn’t hole up to tap “Select All” as I understand my party, the day of, will all be auto-selected already if they have park registration (is this correct?).

Basically JOIN-JOIN-JOIN. Seemed to work, stopped me due to not having a park reservation today.

JohnByers

Were you able to get a boarding pass today? After I read this post I was rooting for you!
So yesterday was our travel home day as I wanted to end our five day vacation with DHS and I am glad to report we got boarding group 169 and got on a little after 6pm on Wednesday. I now know why people have a hard time with words minutes after riding. That was the most amazing experience I’ve ever had on an attraction on property. I’m still mesmerized. Heck just the cue had me in all my feels before I even stepped on the ride!

rustincohle

I think Disney knows where their bread is buttered. Right now, the parks aren't as AP-centric as they were a few months ago, but are still far more so than pre-pandemic, so they won't want to them off. Once tourists fully come back, they may well pivot and introduce a tweak that benefits resort guests (e.g. a seperate pool of boarding passes to choose from so they have a greater chance of getting one).

KevinPage

CD0D331C-EE67-400C-8467-7E82B8A06DE4.jpeg

KevinPage

***COMPLETED***

54 for me
40 & 16 for the kids

First preshow room on the left, video screens never came on (no Ben, Nien Nunb, Poe) you only heard their audio

Probe Droid laser not working, head was spinning BUT was just sitting there when you arrived/approached (did not drop down).

Both of those things were a first for me.

Naturally cannons 2 & 3 not moving, so the Daisy Duck Waltz got us prepped for hitting up MMRR next

🤩🤩🤩

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
***COMPLETED***

54 for me
40 & 16 for the kids

First preshow room on the left, video screens never came on (no Ben, Nien Nunb, Poe) you only heard their audio

Probe Droid laser not working, head was spinning BUT was just sitting there when you arrived/approached (did not drop down).

Both of those things were a first for me.

Naturally cannons 2 & 3 not moving, so the Daisy Duck Waltz got us prepped for hitting up MMRR next

🤩🤩🤩
Ummm....
How strict is the boarding group return time these days? What if your 30 min late to your return window?

You should be fine. If it’s reasonable there should not be a problem.

Grabbed group 15 today with some friends. Ride #46 for me. Probe droid did not even drop down today.
One hour after...like old (good) fastpass

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom