News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Chet Dakota

Heading down tomorrow and will be there through the 9th. Have four DHS Park Passes and Park Hoppers the rest of the days.

On our non-DHS days, I assume we can go to another park in the morning and be in DHS at 1pm to try to get BGs. Correct?

EPCOT-O.G.

So question for you all: I am a bit rusty so wanted to do a run through in anticipation of a future visit. I tried along from home. Got the “Join” button. Had to select my party (chose select all, even though I have family members that won’t be going on future trips). The next screen said something like “No park passes.” Am I go assume had we had a reservation for today we’d have gotten a board group at that time? I forget what you’re shown if that’s not the case.

DCBaker

Premium Member
So question for you all: I am a bit rusty so wanted to do a run through in anticipation of a future visit. I tried along from home. Got the “Join” button. Had to select my party (chose select all, even though I have family members that won’t be going on future trips). The next screen said something like “No park passes.” Am I go assume had we had a reservation for today we’d have gotten a board group at that time? I forget what you’re shown if that’s not the case.

Correct - if you had a DHS park pass, you would have gotten a group.

puckett26

Another question - is it better to tap join on the ROTR section on the main app page or the join virtual queue under my queues tab? Every time I open the my queues menu, the app requires me to login (via Face ID) and costs me precious seconds.

FRD714

Another question - is it better to tap join on the ROTR section on the main app page or the join virtual queue under my queues tab? Every time I open the my queues menu, the app requires me to login (via Face ID) and costs me precious seconds.
Both ways work just fine. Neither is better than the other. It’s all personal preference. You should set your app so you are always logged in when you open it though.

TTLUTS

I’m 45/47 (I think I’ve struck out twice getting 1pm with no attempt in the morning) and I still get nervous every time.
Thats impressive........Does anyone know the chances of getting shut out? we are going in 2 weeks and have 3 days dedicated to HS..........Does anyone have a guess if we will get the chance to ride or not?

GabeP

I think as others have posted, its a combo of having a quick trigger finger and hoping for the best! There are no guarantees, but theoretically, you're competing against far fewer (but still a lot) of people at the 1 PM opening if you miss the 7 Am window.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom