News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

disneygeek90

All I'm saying is limit their amounts. They should have at least a 10 time per month limit.
There's already a limit on holding 3 reservations at a time. If they're going during weekdays I suppose they could go 10 days, but that's probably more than anyone is doing anyway. No vlogger or AP is only going to HS 10 times a month, and weekday passes are typically booked 2+ weeks ahead.

brettf22

Premium Member
There's already a limit on holding 3 reservations at a time. If they're going during weekdays I suppose they could go 10 days, but that's probably more than anyone is doing anyway. No vlogger or AP is only going to HS 10 times a month, and weekday passes are typically booked 2+ weeks ahead.
According to the availability calendar, if I'm an AP, I could get a day-of reservation at DHS today, go tomorrow, and have access almost every weekday except peak Spring Break week. On the other hand, if I'm a resort guest and don't already have a reservation for DHS this month, I'm SOL, except on some weekends. Odd.

1.jpg
2.jpg

disneygeek90

According to the availability calendar, if I'm an AP, I could get a day-of reservation at DHS today, go tomorrow, and have access almost every weekday except peak Spring Break week. On the other hand, if I'm a resort guest and don't already have a reservation for DHS this month, I'm SOL, except on some weekends. Odd.

View attachment 537171View attachment 537172
Most AP's that have the ability to go that short notice are locals. And most locals are working Mon-Fri. That Resort Calendar is a bit abnormal as we head into one of the busiest times of the year and a large portion of the country is on Spring Break. I wouldn't be surprised if they open more reservations up.

Nubs70

To sum up the process as I have a park reservation for 3/21:
  1. I need to be on the MDE app at 0700 or 1300
  2. Sign up for ride
  3. Hope I get a spot
Only availability during my stay is Sunday 3/21, so I may be SOL.

Correct?

gerarar

Premium Member
70 is the last group of the night, called around 5:30pm (88 groups less than yesterday).
Yikes..., today was an atrocious day for operations.

A breakdown of the breakdowns today (ha, puns!):
9:37am - 10:14 am (37 mins)
11:44am - 1:59pm (2 hrs 15 mins)
2:38pm - 2:56pm (18 mins)
4:00pm - 5:18pm (1 hr 18 mins)

It seems like they called it a day at the last breakdown at 5:30pm and didn't try to reopen the ride.
One of the worse days (if not the worst) of reliability since ROTR's birthday on Dec. 4th...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom