News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

disneygeek90

I missed this morning because I clicked slightly off and took me to the ROTR main screen. Tried again at 1pm and got group 93. Was extraaaa stressed because I had been with a group with a one time rider and a first rider. Thankful I was able to get it this afternoon, we were called around 3pm, and that was ride #40 for me.

durangojim

I did a search but couldn't find the info. Is everything operating on RotR today? I have a friend who's going with his family for the first time and hoping they have a great experience. They have BG 72.

TimeTrip

Tried at 7am and 1pm yesterday. At 7am the refresh took a 3 seconds to than usual, but when I clicked through I got to the party selection, and then I hit the button to join the queue, but it was full.
At 1pm, the refresh was quicker but hitting the click through brought me to the RoTR attraction page on MDE. Confused, I lost like 5 seconds before hitting "back" at which point it showed my party. Clicking to join then resulted in a full queue again.

At least I got to ride it back in December '19, but wow what an awful experience, I can't imagine what it's like for the casual, or slightly experienced visitor.

Last edited:

disneygeek90

Tried at 7am and 1pm yesterday. At 7am the refresh took a 3 seconds to than usual, but when I clicked through I got to the party selection, and then I hit the button to join the queue, but it was full.
At 1pm, the refresh was quicker but hitting the click through brought me to the RoTR attraction page on MDE. Confused, I lost like 5 seconds before hitting "back" at which point it showed my party. Clicking to join then resulted in a full queue again.

At least I got to ride it back in December '19, but wow what an awful experience, I can't imagine what it's like for the casual, or slightly experienced visitor.
Even experienced, I’ve been susceptible to the “mis click” twice now. Definitely make sure you hit that join group dead on, or it’ll take you to the ROTR info screen. I’ve realized that I should not use my thumb as the horizontal landing is not good to ensure a correct click.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom