News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

DonaldDoleWhip

Mission accomplished (and on the heals of finishing the latest WandaVision, too)!

I used the refresh method - there was a little lag at 7:00:00 but nothing crazy.

FEFDC11D-8113-41A9-BC37-A42E4EBD8E3C.jpeg

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
We asked our First Order officer if we can be Blue or Silver/White (why are they not consistent with this, some call it white and some silver) cause that means front row and not behind the barrier. Let's just say we got berated. Oh well, next time.

The gun room is still B-mode by the way.
I was silver and was back row😞

ImperfectPixie

Could someone tell me the rules for getting a boarding group? As in, do you have to be on Disney property?

(Apologies, as I'm sure this has been asked a thousand times, and I should know this, but I just can't remember.)

DCBaker

Premium Member
Could someone tell me the rules for getting a boarding group? As in, do you have to be on Disney property?

(Apologies, as I'm sure this has been asked a thousand times, and I should know this, but I just can't remember.)
For the 7am window, you can be anywhere as long as you have valid admission and a park pass reservation.

For the 1pm window, you need to have tapped past the turnstiles at some point before 1, but you don't have to be inside the gates to get a boarding group (again, as long as you have tapped past the turnstiles).

ImperfectPixie

For the 7am window, you can be anywhere as long as you have valid admission and a park pass reservation.

For the 1pm window, you need to have tapped past the turnstiles at some point before 1, but you don't have to be inside the gates to get a boarding group (again, as long as you have tapped past the turnstiles).
Thank you so much!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom