News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

DCBaker

Premium Member
I jinxed it, ride went down right after I said this from 1:55-2:30pm......BG 170 might not be called anymore :(

Correct. ;)

IMG_EBD0F4FFB841-1.jpeg

Aries1975

Thank you! DC Baker for running these numbers for us each morning/afternoon/evening.

Thank you! Everyone for your expertise, ideas and support. I am so happy. Our first ride on our first try!

And I did not have to drag teenagers to rope-drop with the new system. And I accomplished this feat with a Blackberry (using running MDE on Android OS)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210120-070030.png
    Screenshot_20210120-070030.png
    130.1 KB · Views: 67

Aries1975

Thank you! DC Baker for running these numbers for us each morning/afternoon/evening.

Thank you! Everyone for your expertise, ideas and support. I am so happy. Our first ride on our first try!

And I did not have to drag teenagers to rope-drop with the new system. And I accomplished this feat with a Blackberry (using running MDE on Android OS)

Boarding Group 59 was called at 11:52.

Ride was amazing.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Thank you!
I'm a DHS today and didn't want to stress this time around with this, haha! Then I thought, 'since I'm here...'

Got 146, and was thinking maybe try again.
I haven't tried since reopening, but you used to be able to cancel out of a boarding group before getting into the actual queue and get a new one (with a higher number).

NelleBelle

I can’t believe the 1pm BG being open for so long! I mean, I realists there is no one there right now, but still!! If only I can be so lucky when I go in April—am not holding my breath an will be thankful to even get a BG during our trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom