News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

gerarar

Premium Member
Are they gonna be doing the boarding groups forever
If I were to make a guess, BGs will probably stay until 2022. Until the park reservation system goes away and limited capacities at the parks, the BG virtual queue system is here to stay.
Then again, the ride is performing much much better then it did around September-October.
Currently it only has one or two downtimes max per day that last around ~30 mins.

For example yesterday it had 2 breakdowns, with the second one lasting about 20 mins.
20210112_014305.jpg

Last edited:

FeelsSoGoodToBeBad

So I realize that 13 seconds is still super-fast, but it is a little longer than before and led my overly- optimistic brain to think maybe we could get a BG on our first scheduled HS day, then I can rearrange the rest of the week without that hanging over my head.
.... Then the more logical, rational part of my brain kicked in and said, "Dude. 13 seconds. That's only like 4 SECONDS more than before. Dial it back there, girlfriend." 😆

theotisone

I will be heading to Hollywood Studios this Saturday, but wont be able to get there until about 12:00pm.

Is it worth it to still try and get a boarding group at the 7:00am drop or should I just wait until I am there for the 1:00pm drop?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom