News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

gerarar

Premium Member
One year ago, ROTR reached past BG 200, which is the highest ever in a single day for HS!

Today, however, there is a strong possibility of setting a new high record, post-reopening, which I believe currently is BG 184.
They’re currently on BG 181.

Happy New Year y’all! The resistance definitely needs our help on a day like today! ;)

YodaMan

One year ago, ROTR reached past BG 200, which is the highest ever in a single day for HS!

Today, however, there is a strong possibility of setting a new high record, post-reopening, which I believe currently is BG 184.
They’re currently on BG 181.

Happy New Year y’all! The resistance definitely needs our help on a day like today! ;)

Doesn’t the park close at 9? I don’t see how they can get much higher.

Ldno

I never noticed the canons not working until you guys Mentioned something, and to be honest the video I recorded of the ride does show the one canon working and not the other two, weird, while you go under it felt like going off for sure though!

gerarar

Premium Member
I never noticed the canons not working until you guys Mentioned something, and to be honest the video I recorded of the ride does show the one canon working and not the other two, weird, while you go under it felt like going off for sure though!
I’ve only experienced the ride with all 3 canons working and boy it was one of my favorite parts! Going in between the moving canons is so freakin cool.
Idk if there’s really any other ride where a moving showpiece goes right over your head. The one that comes to mind is Dinosaur, but that’s been disabled for a long time.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

I’ve only experienced the ride with all 3 canons working and boy it was one of my favorite parts! Going in between the moving canons is so freakin cool.
Idk if there’s really any other ride where a moving showpiece goes right over your head. The one that comes to mind is Dinosaur, but that’s been disabled for a long time.
Indiana Jones Adventure

mickEblu

As long as you have your first day reservation for studios you can do it starting at 7 am

Sweet! Are the odds the same of getting a boarding pass from your room as they are if you are at the park in person?

Wait... DHS doesn’t open until 10am... at least when I going, so nobody will be in the park at that time. Where do people that aren’t staying at a hotel try to get a boarding pass?

NelleBelle

Sweet! Are the odds the same of getting a boarding pass from your room as they are if you are at the park in person?

Wait... DHS doesn’t open until 10am... at least when I going, so nobody will be in the park at that time. Where do people that aren’t staying at a hotel try to get a boarding pass?
you can get them from anywhere as long as you have a park reservation for that day. So you can get it from you house, another off-property hotel, the airport, etc...I'm sure you've been reading how fast these BG passes are going at 7am and at 1pm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom