News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Two days in a row where they didn’t call groups one hour after official park opening. I wonder what’s wrong, could it be the preshows again?

I heard from someone who was there on Monday that they blamed the start delay on the morning thunderstorms (Skyliner was down as well). They were afraid they wouldn’t be able to ride before needing to leave for the airport. Fortunately, they got BG 20 and were able to ride and make it back for their ME bus pickup time.

Purduevian

It’s always one step forward, five steps back with this ride.

Does anyone have any news of progress with this ride’s maintenance/reliability?
@marni1971 @Magic Feather @wdwmagic @SWGalaxys_Edge
We’re nearing the anniversary of this attraction and it’s harder to get on it now than it was a year ago.

I really hope they are trying things out at DLR RotR. With the park shut down for the foreseeable future it seems like a golden opportunity to work on programing and sensor issues without fearing the need to open back up at 10am. I'm sure there are minor differences between the two rides, but lessons learned should be able to carry over to DHS.

puckett26

Still surprised on-site guests are not given a (slight) advantage over off-site tickets either. Why not release a block of boarding groups exclusive to on site guests at 6:45 - would that work or just make issues more complicated? Unsuccessful efforts forfeit the opportunity to grab a group at 7 but can try again at 2? This is slowly turning in to the Haley's Comet of attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom