News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Joel

It's a shame the issues around party selection still exist and probably will until the heat death of the universe, considering we've had the "this person isn't in the park (but they really are)" error since the beginning.

They could make things less frustrating by letting you select your party in advance of the queue opening and alerting you of any issues. Although I have my doubts that even that would help, since it sometimes seems like the bugs might as well be the result of a random error generator.

Capsin4

I had to remove him and then go back. As you can see that bumped us down the line pretty far. This is great for those who don’t mind be awake at 7 like me but only if everyone is on the same resort reservation. Otherwise I see no way of getting one of the first groups of boarding passes.
Did they make separate reservations and you linked them as friends? I’ve made two room reservations with different arrival times. Wondering if I’ll have the same issue on days the reservations overlap.

ParentsOf4

Just got off my Group 2 ride, my first trip on RotR ever! Every effect is functional and wow my goodness that ride is excellent. I know the boarding group experience isn’t as seamless for everyone as it was for my wife and I today, but we had an excellent ride.
I've been on RotR 3 times, twice in December, once in September.

Having had plenty of time to mull it over, I still stand by my original impression of RotR:

RotR is the best theme park attraction ever! :D

gerarar

Premium Member
One little snafu on the ride today. Everything worked perfectly except when we boarded the escape pod it showed the movies where you’ve already landed as opposed to dropping from the Star destroyer. Odd feeling the drop
And movements but seeing a cave.
Scene probably didn’t reset from the last transport that used it. Could be a minor sensor issue that missed its cue.
Question though, were there sound effects as if you were flying then crashing? Also was the soundtrack playing along with it?

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

One little snafu on the ride today. Everything worked perfectly except when we boarded the escape pod it showed the movies where you’ve already landed as opposed to dropping from the Star destroyer. Odd feeling the drop
And movements but seeing a cave.
'Sorry, folks! I'm sure I'll do better next time. And I'm still getting used to my programming!'

durangojim

Scene probably didn’t reset from the last transport that used it. Could be a minor sensor issue that missed its cue.
Question though, were there sound effects as if you were flying then crashing? Also was the soundtrack playing along with it?
There was music but I don’t recall sound effects

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom