News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

DCBaker

Premium Member
I tend to sit on this screen.

IMG_5682.jpg

Epcotfan21

I haven’t really kept up with this thread since covid and the park reopening, but my brother is going next week and was asking me if the basic tips are still applicable.

I know the biggest change since covid is the chance to get a boarding group at 10am and 2pm. Any other noteworthy tips to share aside from the standard, turn off your phone, clear apps, use LTE?

Tom Morrow

Definitely DO NOT waste any time checking the list or even reading what the pages say. You need to just click, click, click on the buttons to complete the process. There is simply no time for any hesitation.

If there is a problem with your group, the Guest Experience Team (in blue) seems to be able to easily and happily add the missing members afterwards. But they can't help you if you didn't get a group.

Advice from a Guest Experience Team cast member that seemed to help me get a 2pm group.

1. Dont’t use Wifi.

2. Shortly before 10:00am (or 2:00pm) go to the Virtual Queues page from the bottom right menu.

3. When the time gets to 9:59am (or 1:59pm) pull down that page one time to refresh. No need to refresh repeatedly.

4. As soon as your clock strikes 10:00am (or 2:00pm) press the Join Virtual Queue button as fast as possible. I don’t think it changes color or anything. You just need to hit it right at 10:00am (or 2:00pm).

5. Hit the remaining Join/Confirm buttons on the next two pages as fast as possible without hesitating or even reading. I think this was the key tip that helped me. Just click, click, click. The cast member said not to worry about selecting group members or making sure they are correct. If someone was missed, they will be able to help you add them afterward.

I tend to sit on this screen.

View attachment 505206

This advice worked perfectly! Was one of the first groups called. Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom