News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

cmb5002

Just got off my first time through, boarding group 70. It was a great ride, but I definitely missed some things. No probe Droid laser, and I was loaded directly from the star destroyer shuttle bay (taken through a backstage area.). I've managed to avoid any spoilers this far so I guess I'll be hopping on YouTube to see what I missed.

KevinPage

Just got off my first time through, boarding group 70. It was a great ride, but I definitely missed some things. No probe Droid laser, and I was loaded directly from the star destroyer shuttle bay (taken through a backstage area.). I've managed to avoid any spoilers this far so I guess I'll be hopping on YouTube to see what I missed.

Sounds like you skipped the first 2 pre shows, which is unacceptable (not your fault I imagine).

I’d try to get another BG for another day. But that’s just me 🤩

cmb5002

Sounds like you skipped the first 2 pre shows, which is unacceptable (not your fault I imagine).

I’d try to get another BG for another day. But that’s just me 🤩

That was my last shot for this trip. I was a victim of the "party not in the park" bug on Monday. I'll have to wait until the next trip. Maybe our little one will meet the height requirements by then and we can all go together. Watching a ride through on YouTube filled me in on what I missed. I'll look forward to seeing it all next time.

gorillaball

I've got an iPhone XR and checking from home it seems load times may be as much as half of this. I think it's next to impossible to select more than 2 people as well.
Meaning phone slow load takes 1/2 of the 9 seconds? Is that right after you hit the join button? It’s my understanding now you don’t have to select people, it recognizes who in your party is already in the park. (I personally have not been since that is the case)

Unbanshee

BlackCauldron

That's correct

Correct - it will auto select everyone on your MDE family/friends group who is in the park - assuming that the app is working correctly. During the glitch last week, it was randomly saying that people were not in the park (when they were), and then it was not auto selecting either.

disneygeek90

Spent the weekend at my parents house in south Florida for the weekend. Drove back to Orlando today, went straight to HS and got here about 1:30. Just pulled this 🤩
948E3808-7D08-4DA8-8E06-7FEE7717C3F7.jpeg

PolynesianPrincess

We arrive on Friday so I practiced at 10 and 2 today. When I go to add the members of my group, I have to select my other 2 persons seperately because I have others in my friends and family group. I've tried deleting them off in the app and in the website and it won't let me remove them. It says they have active plans and they definitely don't, we haven't traveled with them since 2013. Does anyone know any other way to delete people from friends and family?

DCBaker

Premium Member
We arrive on Friday so I practiced at 10 and 2 today. When I go to add the members of my group, I have to select my other 2 persons seperately because I have others in my friends and family group. I've tried deleting them off in the app and in the website and it won't let me remove them. It says they have active plans and they definitely don't, we haven't traveled with them since 2013. Does anyone know any other way to delete people from friends and family?

You don't need to select people anymore - the app will auto select anyone on your friends/family list that has tapped into the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom