News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

disneygeek90

And they are leaving the second window at 2pm.
No idea. There was a seemingly newly recorded announcement saying they would drop at noon but no mention of the 2pm slot.

Edit: looks like there’s still plans for 2pm
14FA89B8-357D-4D34-A073-ACCCC8B9D680.jpeg

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Kylo in B mode. I think that’s only the second time I’ve actually seen it. Kylo with saber which was B mode yesterday is working. I had same route both days (side AT-AT).
Yeah, I saw a tweet from BlogMickey talking about that.
Apparently the issues recently with it is not the Kylo AA itself, but may be the ceiling that falls (and rises).

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Final Kylo in B mode. I think that’s only the second time I’ve actually seen it. Kylo with saber which was B mode yesterday is working. I had same route both days (side AT-AT).
Yeah, I saw a tweet from BlogMickey talking about that.
Apparently the issues recently with it is not the Kylo AA itself, but may be the ceiling that falls (and rises).

Final Kylo was in B mode when I rode on Friday.

wdw71fan

handling of the situation this morning was a joke.. 2 hours of operation wasted waiting on the virtual queue to be fixed..

Time to open standby and get rid of this garbage.

wdw71fan

They tried that for CM previews in July. It was a nightmare. Posted wait was like 120 mins and people reported waiting 4+ hours.

Who cares? guests were waiting in 8-9 hour lines for frozen when it opened as well.. Flight of Passage had 3-4 hour waits for a long time as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom