News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

disneygeek90

What they could do is kind of how Universal is handling Hagrids. Release groups intermittently throughout the day, somewhat randomly. This would help the crowds in the morning. I've walked into Universal at 2pm and grabbed a pass for Hagrid's at 2:50. Just have to be checking at the right time. This could also limit the amount of boarding groups being distributed that are never called, but allow for additional groups to be added if the ride does happen to have a good day.

brettf22

Premium Member
Appears you can only see the current BG if you yourself have a BG?
I can see them, and I do not have a boarding group, not am I in the park.
FD25397C-1B69-4EFA-BA7E-10AF0E5AC067.jpeg

KevinPage

Sooo

1. No change YET for DHS but we may see in the future

2. No change in that it’s gone in 10-20 seconds

Wish me luck tomorrow, our 6yr old has finally agreed to go again (for the first time in awhile) and she’ll not understand if I don’t snag a group. (ONLY her 5th time on the ride 😂)

Damn the weather, I’ll be at DHS even if my head was on 🔥 😍

Last edited:

tonymu

Premium Member
While I have not posted much in this thread, I read every post, everyday. I leave tomorrow for 10 days at Bay Lake Tower with 24 family members in 3 villas. I have sweated, from Houston, with many of you as you have attempted to get boarding groups since the attraction opened. I have been thankful to benefit from all of your trials, failures and successes! Thanks! I have been practicing getting a boarding group almost everyday for the past few weeks. The first try I was not successful clicking "add everyone" and then deleting the one who wont be there the first day. But every time since then I have been successful. Now I will have to deal with the stress, I have felt from so many of you, to do it for REAL! So Monday and next Saturday I can join the ranks of the Victors! @disneygeek90 any chance you wont be in the studios on the 3rd and 8th! :D

disneygeek90

While I have not posted much in this thread, I read every post, everyday. I leave tomorrow for 10 days at Bay Lake Tower with 24 family members in 3 villas. I have sweated, from Houston, with many of you as you have attempted to get boarding groups since the attraction opened. I have been thankful to benefit from all of your trials, failures and successes! Thanks! I have been practicing getting a boarding group almost everyday for the past few weeks. The first try I was not successful clicking "add everyone" and then deleting the one who wont be there the first day. But every time since then I have been successful. Now I will have to deal with the stress, I have felt from so many of you, to do it for REAL! So Monday and next Saturday I can join the ranks of the Victors! @disneygeek90 any chance you wont be in the studios on the 3rd and 8th! :D
You’re in luck! Thanks to the good ol’ reservation system I will not be in HS those days 😆

I have MK on the 8th so I should be far enough away! I’m excited to hear about your experience. The time from 9:55-10 will tick by ever so slowly. The anticipation and stress in those few minutes is unreal but it sounds like you’re ready!

Jimdalva

I am in the same situation , but we are only 2. The stress is real. GOOD LUCK.

KevinPage

I’ll be DHS on the 3rd to inject some much needed efficiency into the whole process 🤩🤩🤩

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom