News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Tonybme

"Pigs....In...SPAAAAAACEEEE...."

-Rob

a0de31726a6be01e16fb33e43b670730.jpg

Yep. Definitely canon.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
It was a joke! Sorry if it didn’t come across as one.
But it’s interesting (and smart) regardless that they’re using that space.
It’s a very good idea. There’s worry about waiting in direct sun if (when) the ride goes down or waiting for the cleaning cycle.

nickys

Premium Member
Looks like they are skipping pre-shows for this today. Hopefully this is just for CM previews? If not, that's not good. I'd hate for someone's first ride to be without preshows.
I thought the pre-shows on all rides were being skipped? HM is for sure and FoP. I assume Rise and Soarin will be too.

tissandtully

I thought the pre-shows on all rides were being skipped? HM is for sure and FoP. I assume Rise and Soarin will be too.
No, Rise had pre-shows yesterday with markers for groups inside the ITS and Rey pre-shows.

Just today they started skipping the ITS and Rey room. But they have not been using the VQ that will be implemented starting tomorrow. MMRR has had it's pre-show open as well during cast previews. I'm just wondering if anyone knows the plan for tomorrow going forward?

nickys

Premium Member
Rise was not supposed to be skipping preshows and was using them yesterday. Runaway railway was also using its preshow yesterday
Good to know at least some rides are still supposed to be using them. Is it just because they’re newer, is there more room for them over say HM?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Good to know at least some rides are still supposed to be using them. Is it just because they’re newer, is there more room for them over say HM?
In theory Rise can take a trickle of guests through the preshows and still more or less consistently deliver the rides current capacity at load. Mansion would be delivering possibly 8 people to load every 30 seconds. Obviously Paris and Anaheim don’t have a choice.

Giss Neric

To be fair, Rise of the Resistance has just been opened for 4 months before the closure. Flight of Passage was still breaking down a lot when we went and it was 7 months after it opened.

KevinPage

Overall I’m contemplating making a return visit tomorrow (have off whole week of work and was planning on MK for Saturday) but I just want to get on this as many times as possible 🤩🤩🤩

Look how cute I was with my first post in this thread on opening day 🥰😂🥰

“Contemplating” turned into:

7 visits in December
6 visits in January
5 visits in February
5 visits in March

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom