News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

jt04

It’s funny ‘cause in the past few weeks the thought entered my head that:

1. boarding groups will end eventually and this thread will become null and void

2. this is the ONLY thread I actively read every day on WDWMAGIC and has basically become part of my “social media daily” routine.

Will be weird that it will fade away into the ether, but such is life. I’m a social creature by nature (if it wasn’t obvious by my posts) so feel free to hit me up on

Twitter: PARM @KevinPage23 (gravity falls pic)

Facebook: my name

Just make my life easier and let me know who you are here so I’m not like “huh”?

Anyways, still here, not going anywhere
View attachment 456480

IMO BGs will never end. There will always be too much demand. Well at least for the next decade anyway.

@DCBaker what are you going to do with all the extra time in your day? Feels like you might be able to start a new business and when you write a book about how you became successful you can point back to ROTR going on hiatus.

Seriously though, thanks to you and all the others in this thread for keeping me interested long after my trip to WDW with no new trip planned.

Stay healthy all!

KevinPage

I miss thee, AT-AT

D4066E8D-8E4E-4C2F-9326-89096DF627AC.png

KevinPage

In other news I just learned last night why there is always a long line for “Joy of Tea” across from the China Pavillion. Surely people are not THAT obsessed with tea when they can be drinking booze in Word Showcase, right?

Apparently it’s to get TIPSY DUCKS 🦆 IN LOVE.

So gonna make time tonight and will report back 😀

@disneygeek90

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Well, this is going to be a no-reason to exist thread and yet I know people will still be bumping for no good reason. So, see ya real soon in the other threads. I'm hitting "Unwatch" and isolating myself! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom