News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

DCBaker

Premium Member
3pm - groups currently called 53-68.

Better than yesterday, but still seems sluggish - pacing is averaging just over 9.5 groups per hour for the day so far.

KevinPage

So who’s going tomorrow?

681DE1D8-8293-4492-B0BC-F40257B0E715.gif

tonymu

Premium Member
Hopefully they will take all the cast members and keep running them through the ride while they are closed to be able to continue fine tuning operations!

pfistermd

I kinda wanted to do that myself! Are the hotel deals good?
$200 a night for the music resort. I had this trip planned months ago for my daughter's spring break, but had to add an extra night to at least get 2 days in before the parks close. I haven't negotiated compensation for my trip being shorten.

KevinPage

We skipped the first preshow, waved everyone through for some reason. And ride broke at the

Probe Druid and then this screen came up and we are being evac’d
DDB85924-36DD-476A-BB2C-52F63401F2A9.jpeg

evac is a blessing in disguise, CM said they were having issues in 1st preshow initially.

tbey immediately called Groups 1-15, never seen that many to start

Last edited:

gerarar

Premium Member
We skipped the first preshow, waved everyone through for some reason. And ride broke at the

Probe Druid and then this screen came up and we are being evac’d
View attachment 456134

evac is a blessing in disguise, CM said they were having issues in 1st preshow initially.

tbey immediately called Groups 1-15, never seen that many to start
That’s very cool! Apparently the same thing happens in the elevators in the AT-AT room.

also I saw on Twitter that Bek was down in at least one transporter.

KevinPage

Some news and notes while we waited. Chatting with an area manager of the ride and talked about they are still building ride vehicles, hence capacity is not where it’s at and also yesterday they were running at almost half capacity hence the low # of BG.

take that for what it’s worth. He seemed knowledgeable about what is going on (at least outwardly)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom