News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

MichRX7

Premium Member
Group 10 today, looks like that is the group they started with using @Demarke method. Samsung Galaxy S8 on T-Mobile. Today I did restart the phone 15 minutes prior. All iPhones in our group crashed both days.

Can't say thank you enough.
Screenshot_20200227-081932_Disney World.jpg
Screenshot_20200227-081932_Disney World.jpg

jt04

Definitely seems they are phasing out the BGs as the debut of MMRR approaches. IMO.

Hope they bring the system back to all four parks eventually with 2 or 3 ride options per park. I think it would be a great benefit to all guests.

MJJME

Definitely seems they are phasing out the BGs as the debut of MMRR approaches. IMO.

Hope they bring the system back to all four parks eventually with 2 or 3 ride options per park. I think it would be a great benefit to all guests.
Theres no way they are phasing out BG's...…...They are phasing out guaranteed BGs so they don't have to give away any FastPasses or park passes

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
My wife and I started refreshing the app at 7:59 this morning. We couldn’t join a group while others around us cheered. I restarted the app twice and still the button was greyed out. Then my wife got group 98. I don’t understand how this works. WiFi wasn’t working at all so we were both on LTE. I wonder if they prioritize people who have never done it before? The app probably knows that we have.

DCBaker

Premium Member
My wife and I started refreshing the app at 7:59 this morning. We couldn’t join a group while others around us cheered. I restarted the app twice and still the button was greyed out. Then my wife got group 98. I don’t understand how this works. WiFi wasn’t working at all so we were both on LTE. I wonder if they prioritize people who have never done it before? The app probably knows that we have.

There is no evidence of that.

Joeamc

I would find that to be a very unlikely situation. They would need to be consistently operating at full capacity before they make any changes to the current setup. That isn't going to happen within a week.
I think they may start fast passes at some point. That would certainly change things.

KevinPage

Had a similar issue as this 1x and I’ve done the boarding group thing over 15x.

So yeah, you are giving Disney IT waaaaaaay too much credit 😂😂😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom