News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

disneygeek90

Lol yeah mine started doing it to (asking to sign in), lucky when I got my FP for runaway railway it didn’t, if it happens Easter weekend when I go for Rise I’m gonna be upset 😢
I’d just recommend opening and closing the app every few minutes beforehand to check that it’s not asking you to login.

steveNJ

I’d just recommend opening and closing the app every few minutes beforehand to check that it’s not asking you to login.
I’ve tried, seems random and on top of that still signs me in a couple seconds later, once it took me to login screen. This is not the way it behaved for my 2nd and 3rd ride(1 week apart last was just last weekend), this is all new behavior in the last 7 days.
Im interested (and scared) to see what happens with BG selection come Easter trip. Pretty sure I’ve been sub 20 BG everytime (maybe mid 20’s once but I’m too lazy to look at my posts)

disneygeek90

If number of people in groups has remained the same, we are definitely seeing the ride perform worse, not better. The only other factors I see is the hour later open, and starting groups at ~10 or so fewer (starting at group 3 instead of 12)
2CCFD6DF-257C-41D1-B539-F035BFA6EBBE.jpeg

KevinPage

If number of people in groups has remained the same, we are definitely seeing the ride perform worse, not better. The only other factors I see is the hour later open, and starting groups at ~10 or so fewer (starting at group 3 instead of 12)
View attachment 448280

But, is there less downtime overall? I wonder if they are scaling back the amount of groups or people they are cycling through in an attempt to get the flow of the attraction down, in effort to minimize downtime, to then ramp it back up?

disneygeek90

But, is there less downtime overall? I wonder if they are scaling back the amount of groups or people they are cycling through in an attempt to get the flow of the attraction down, in effort to minimize downtime, to then ramp it back up?
Not sure, last week during M-F there seemed to be a ton of downtime. Yesterday looked like it was better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom