News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Viget

I still don't understand how this thing seems to hum on the weekends and continues to spurt and stutter during weekdays, after a month of operations, and the crush of the Xmas crowds. You'd think that if it had done as well as it had to this point that the major problems would be ironed out. And why only on the weekdays, not the weekends?

Dad 2 M & M

That's just demonstrably not true. I've clicked "join boarding group" from sitting at home. It turns red for everyone once groups open.

I get what you're saying, you likely just happened to pull into the lot as they opened the park, and therefore groups. My point is there is no "in range."
Remember, this was early Dec when the Boarding Groups were open/opening before the Park opened.....they corrected that issue early on

DCBaker

Premium Member
Looks like they are done calling new groups for the night (last group 79) - 1 group left of regular groups before they would have gotten to the backup groups.

disneygeek90

I’m usually an optimist but pretty disappointing that 2 of the worst 3 days boarding group wise have been in the last week, and yesterday’s 2pm open wasn’t anything to brag about either.

I have some friends going for the first time Friday. Hoping they have better luck that the past couple days. I did give them some briefing instructions lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom