News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

disneygeek90

Hope it’s not like this all weekend
This has been a... well the worst performing day since open. They are still at 50. Is it down again?

At this point they are probably better off just closing up and doing some apparent much needed work to have this thing running as well as possible heading into a holiday weekend with a bunch of fastpasses being handed out today. Typically, it has performed well on weekends, for whatever reason.

Viget

This has been a... well the worst performing day since open. They are still at 50. Is it down again?

At this point they are probably better off just closing up and doing some apparent much needed work to have this thing running as well possible heading into a holiday weekend with a bunch of fastpasses being handed out today. Typically, it has performed well on weekends, for whatever reason.

Still sitting here with BG 67.... sigh....

What are they going to do for those of us with APs? What am I going to do with a 1 day park hopper?

Are they not giving out FPs for ROTR?

Anyone know?

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member

What are they going to do for those of us with APs? What am I going to do with a 1 day park hopper?

Anyone know?
Your best bet is to go Guest Services and be polite, yet insistent on whatever reasonable compensation you feel is deserved.

Dad 2 M & M

So is the park still open at 9:30pm or is it all shut down except the CMs at RotR?
In my example the Park closed at 9:00, but RotR kept Boarding Group going until nearly 10:00. That night the shops in GE were still open after Park closing, and I’m sure the shops near Park entrance were open well past Park closing...not sure if that was what you were asking?

disneygeek90

Anyone know?
If you aren't called you would get a FP for ROTR and a one day park hopper. I feel like I saw someone saying they transferred their ticket to someone else, so definitely could be useful. Additionally, it's valid until 2030 if somewhere down the line you aren't an AP every year.

The_Jobu

In my example the Park closed at 9:00, but RotR kept Boarding Group going until nearly 10:00. That night the shops in GE were still open after Park closing, and I’m sure the shops near Park entrance were open well past Park closing...not sure if that was what you were asking?

Yah, curious if I could still get a drink or maybe ride mfsr after 9pm

Dad 2 M & M

What do you think is appropriate? I think a fp for rise is all that would be expected for a passholder.
That would SURPASS our expectations. We are a bit more lenient now that we have riden it a few times. Had today been our first attempt, I’d say a ride specific FP for RotR would be nice.

With that said, if they are giving out Transferable Park hoppers + a multi-opportunity FP, we’d good with it

Richie248

Pretty bummed that I didn’t get on today. Luckily, still have one more day to try and ride it. Feel bad for those that only were able to ride today. Hope they figure things out...

Dad 2 M & M

Anyone know?
Looks like you’re going to make it as they are up to 54 now....we should be called just before you are....

Viget

What do you think is appropriate? I think a fp for rise is all that would be expected for a passholder.

And I'm fine with that. My understanding is that the FP is NOT good for Rise. In fact, how does that make sense if these are systemic issues heading into a holiday weekend, where we might be in the same boat again. That will only make the problem worse.

disneygeek90

And I'm fine with that. My understanding is that the FP is NOT good for Rise. In fact, how does that make sense if these are systemic issues heading into a holiday weekend, where we might be in the same boat again. That will only make the problem worse.
It’s good for all rides, including Rise. That’s always been the case.

disneygeek90

So a golden fastpass and a ticket that’s good until 2030 and people still complain?
1579302512510.jpeg

Last edited:

Payne0525

We are number 47. We are stuck in the line right now, and it’s down. It seems like it has only been operational for half a day… That may be exaggerating a little, but it definitely seems like it. It was down for two hours the first time, and it’s been down a good while currently.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom