News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

TomOutEast

Wait so you skipped all pre-shows? Did you say something to a CM?
We got the interrogation cell portion. We were, politely, herded past the stormtroopers. I didn't know for sure that we didn't see stuff until we were on the ride vehicle. I thought about saying something as we left the ride but neither of is wanted to wait in line again...even with a Fastpass. .

disneygeek90

We got the interrogation cell portion. We were, politely, herded past the stormtroopers. I didn't know for sure that we didn't see stuff until we were on the ride vehicle. I thought about saying something as we left the ride but neither of is wanted to wait in line again...even with a Fastpass. .
Yeah, you missed two preshows.

durangojim

There is no way that I would accept missing the pre-shows for this attraction without a FP to return. With the hassle to get a BG, no way.
Without spoilers can someone share something about the two preshows so that those of us who have not been on the ride before will know if we're missing them? Sounds convoluted but I want to make sure my family has the entire experience when we're there for the first time this weekend.

KevinPage

I hope we get some confirmation that they are up and running soon. Knowing the pre-shows are down legit stress me out, lol.

Yeah it’s one of those things where I wish I didn’t read message boards as it slightly pollutes my thoughts. 😱

And when I get on the ride with no isssies it feels like I’m “beating the system” when in actuality that should be totally expected.

Anyways, thanks to all you weekday people for guinea pigging the ride for us weekend peeps 🤩🤩🤩

disneygeek90

Without spoilers can someone share something about the two preshows so that those of us who have not been on the ride before will know if we're missing them? Sounds convoluted but I want to make sure my family has the entire experience when we're there for the first time this weekend.
To be as vague as possible, you should still be in the main queue/caves when you experience the first pre show. If you go beyond that without seeing one (you will know when you're out of the caves), you’ve gone too far.

disneygeek90

I’ll report that I stopped in to DHS about 9:00 this morning and got backup group 156, but by about 12:30 I got the notice saying I would not be able to ride today.
That was a quick hook, but with the 8pm close group 156 would have had to be a nearly perfect day. Which clearly isn't the case.

Touchdown

Well a Star Destroyer is a spaceship, which is supposed to be located, well in space, not on Battu’s surface. The second preshow is designed to give you an in universe reason how you get from the planet’s surface into space. It also explains why you went from a resistance base to a First Order ship.

relic827

Well a Star Destroyer is a spaceship, which is supposed to be located, well in space, not on Battu’s surface. The second preshow is designed to give you an in universe reason how you get from the planet’s surface into space. It also explains why you went from a resistance base to a First Order ship.
Second preshow is practically a ride in itself

KevinPage

That was a quick hook.

B205642F-5269-447D-8329-C4E23690F07D.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom