News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Rider

I just noticed this sign next to the entrance.

050E55D8-8551-4B67-A8A2-58F70B627A79.jpeg

butterxcup

Has anyone seen folks trying to scan their parties bands at the turn style, when their party isn't there?
I think it would be pretty noticeable trying to scan an extra band and CMs would put a stop to that (plus without a finger print don’t think it would work anyway?).
I did see a few people’s bands refusing to turn green with one group early last Saturday and they had to be pulled away from the turnstiles. Could have possibly been people trying to use others bands to get in the park or just a case of something else though. Was not close enough to hear what was going on.

socalkdg

Got here at 5:15, into park by 6:52, boarding group 80
Arrived at 6:32, scanned in by 6:40, got boarding group 56. Not bad. If our uber driver hadn't taken a route that was 10 min longer than it should have been we would have been even better. Tapstiles on the far right side were flying.
Interesting Soluna16 there at 5:15 but not into the park until 6:52 and group 80 while mwils8 gets there at 6:32 but into park by 6:40 and group 56. What secret did mwils8 have. Hmm.

So it still looks like if you get into the park after 7 you aren't riding. Like to see the latest entry and group number.

mwils8

Interesting Soluna16 there at 5:15 but not into the park until 6:52 and group 80 while mwils8 gets there at 6:32 but into park by 6:40 and group 56. What secret did mwils8 have. Hmm.

So it still looks like if you get into the park after 7 you aren't riding. Like to see the latest entry and group number.

There was no one at security by time I got there which helped. And we went all the way to the right lanes, which were relatively short and zoomed right in. Looked like a classic line mentality where most people were packed in to the lanes closest to the entrance. Gotta go around people!

The 5:15 arrival with group 80 sounds very much like an outlier experience in any event. Mine might have been an outlier too on the other end of the spectrum.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom