News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

NoFunInBand

Hate to ask such a general question here but I’ve never used this My Disney Experience app before. How do I check that it has my group all linked together so that when I enter the park I can immediately request a boarding group for us without issue?

disneygeek90

Hate to ask such a general question here but I’ve never used this My Disney Experience app before. How do I check that it has my group all linked together so that when I enter the park I can immediately request a boarding group for us without issue?
It’s the same group that you can choose for fastPasses and other reservations. To check you can act like you’re booking a fast pass and see what additional friends are listed, or click on the bottom right three bars, then “My Profile”, “Family and Friends List”

NoFunInBand

It’s the same group that you can choose fastPasses and other reservations. To check you can act like you’re booking a fast pass and see what additional friends are listed, or click on the bottom right three bars, then “My Profile”, “Family and Friends List”
Thanks!! I didn’t want to have to figure this out at 5am, haha.

disneygeek90

Maybe I’m missing something here. What is the incentive to ride Minnie Van vs normal Lyft? The price difference is massive.
C2C86894-1D8D-4358-BBE6-7E652F592521.jpeg

ToTBellHop

Is bell services staffed 24/7 at WDW resort hotels? We are moving from Copper Creek to Boulder Ridge the day we want to go to DHS, so I’ll need to drop off my bags for the day at like 5 am.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Ok the lure is too hard to resist(ance). Gonna meet friend at 5am, so we’re finished with ride by 7:30am and I can be home by 8:30am to start work.

Then we’ll repeat this on Saturday and Sunday, but none of that pesky work nonsense getting in the way 🤩🤩🤩
Good luck with that. You likely will get a BG. But if you're not in the first couple of thousand, you might get a BG for later in the day.

Monorail_Orange

Legitimate COMP tickets are never blocked out. You get 2 every 6 months.
Those "Hospitality Passes" listed on the Blockout Page, are a different type of Ticket that are given to a different class of employee. These ones are the "old school" ones that are mailed out, and have no mention of potential blockouts printed on the pass, or the letter that is sent with them.
Comp tickets are not blocked out
Thank you to everyone who corrected me. I apologize for spreading incorrect information. I always thought the "1 Day Park Hopper Guest Ticket" on the blockout dates page was comp tickets. Haven't been glad to be wrong very often, but definitely glad on this occasion.

relic827

I’m going next month and have decided I’m not going to compromise what was meant to be a chill trip just for one ride. I go at least once every 2 years, I’ll ride it eventually. Plus I haven’t seen Galaxy’s Edge or Toy Story Land at all yet, so there’s plenty of new things for me to experience without RotR. I’ll leave it to the truly determined.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom