• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opening reports and using Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

rle4lunch

Booking extra days at the Studios shouldn't be necessary. Then your stuck waiting for a boarding group or another attempt in the afternoon. So un-Disney.

How this ever got approved is surprising unless they intend to roll it out to all the parks eventually. Then it makes a bit more sense.

Luckily, every time we've visited WDW or DL, we've got a BG. But this time there's a few more family members going that haven't been on it yet, so I'm preparing for the worse. lol

mary2013

I've been practicing every day for my upcoming trip in December. If I get as far as "Just a Moment! Is Everyone Here?", does that mean if I was actually in the park, I would have gotten a Boarding Group? Or is there an additional step, meaning I could still miss out?

disneygeek90

Premium Member
I've been practicing every day for my upcoming trip in December. If I get as far as "Just a Moment! Is Everyone Here?", does that mean if I was actually in the park, I would have gotten a Boarding Group? Or is there an additional step, meaning I could still miss out?
Yes, you'd be good. And for clarification, you don't need to be in the park if doing it at 7am. Only need a DHS park reservation for that day.

Booking extra days at the Studios shouldn't be necessary. Then your stuck waiting for a boarding group or another attempt in the afternoon. So un-Disney.

How this ever got approved is surprising unless they intend to roll it out to all the parks eventually. Then it makes a bit more sense.
Most definitely booking extra DHS days is necessary. it can lead to fear, anger, and the dark side...but not on a Disney ride though

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom