• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opening reports and using Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

FRD714

Another question - is it better to tap join on the ROTR section on the main app page or the join virtual queue under my queues tab? Every time I open the my queues menu, the app requires me to login (via Face ID) and costs me precious seconds.
Both ways work just fine. Neither is better than the other. It’s all personal preference. You should set your app so you are always logged in when you open it though.

TTLUTS

I’m 45/47 (I think I’ve struck out twice getting 1pm with no attempt in the morning) and I still get nervous every time.
Thats impressive........Does anyone know the chances of getting shut out? we are going in 2 weeks and have 3 days dedicated to HS..........Does anyone have a guess if we will get the chance to ride or not?

GabeP

I think as others have posted, its a combo of having a quick trigger finger and hoping for the best! There are no guarantees, but theoretically, you're competing against far fewer (but still a lot) of people at the 1 PM opening if you miss the 7 Am window.

Hcalvert

7am slots filled in ~7 seconds.
Question: My brother has a party of 6 and I have a party of 4. We are all a planning party together and all have park reservations. When I go to make a virtual queue reservation, will all 10 show up together for selection at once? Usually, we are a party of 3 and it is not a concern.

Last edited:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Question: My brother has a party of 6 and I have a party of 4. We are all a planning party together and all have park reservations. When I go to make a irtual vqueue reservation, will all 10 show up together for selection at once? Usually, we are a party of 3 and it is not a concern.
It did for me ~ separate parties of 2, 4 and 1 were auto-selected and we received a BG.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom