News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Purduevian

I do wonder what % of seats are currently being filled in each vehicle? A solo rider, a pair, and a group of 3 all take up 3 seats. A group of 4 (which I would guess is the most common group size?) takes 6 whole seats.

gerarar

Premium Member
I do wonder what % of seats are currently being filled in each vehicle? A solo rider, a pair, and a group of 3 all take up 3 seats. A group of 4 (which I would guess is the most common group size?) takes 6 whole seats.
Why would a party of 4 take up 6 seats? Would they not just take up the entire row of 4 seats, thus another party of <=4 taking up the other row?

I think you may be confusing the seat configurations, it's 2 rows of 4 for 8 total seats.

Purduevian

Why would a party of 4 take up 6 seats? Would they not just take up the entire row of 4 seats, thus another party of <=4 taking up the other row?

I think you may be confusing the seat configurations, it's 2 rows of 4 for 8 total seats.
Whoops! I was thinking it was 3x3 in each vehicle! not 4x4! So, 1,2,3,4 all take 4 seats and 5,6,7,8 all take 8 seats!

FRD714

Maybe this has been asked before, but I’ve been messing around with the virtual queue the last two days here in Chicago. My trip isn’t until November but I want to understand it better so I have the best chance to get a boarding group the only day we are at Hollywood Studios. The first time I tried yesterday at 7 I was greeted with the red message that boarding groups were filled. However today I tried at both 7 and 1 and I was taken to a different page that said I didn’t have a park reservation. Immediately I closed that out and tried again and then I got the red message. So does that mean it was trying to assign me a boarding group?

DCBaker

Premium Member
Maybe this has been asked before, but I’ve been messing around with the virtual queue the last two days here in Chicago. My trip isn’t until November but I want to understand it better so I have the best chance to get a boarding group the only day we are at Hollywood Studios. The first time I tried yesterday at 7 I was greeted with the red message that boarding groups were filled. However today I tried at both 7 and 1 and I was taken to a different page that said I didn’t have a park reservation. Immediately I closed that out and tried again and then I got the red message. So does that mean it was trying to assign me a boarding group?

Correct - that means if you had a park reservation, you would have been assigned a boarding group.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom