• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opening reports and using Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

DCBaker

Premium Member
1pm slots filled in roughly ~9 seconds.

There are currently no groups shown to have been called and the last group listed was 53 around 11:30am.

Here's what the app shows -

IMG_F4C1BCCBAEA2-1.jpeg

Here's what the data behind the app shows -

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 12.29.18 PM.png

Last edited:

venkmen

Can you describe what you did a little more? Did you just sit on the screen without refreshing at exactly 7am? The group availably won't be shown until it hits 7am.
I was on the rise boarding group page, pulled down to refresh the screen 4 seconds before 0700. Never had a join blue button appear only a note that all boarding groups were gone for the day.

we have joined boarding groups last year when you had to be in the park with no problem. I had even gone through the steps earlier this week when we were not here just to practice and always was able to hit join and it would deny since we didn’t have a park reservation that day.

was just curious if there was something I missed or something that would give us a greater chance of success this afternoon.

Thanks

Daniel

jrlbc06

I was on the rise boarding group page, pulled down to refresh the screen 4 seconds before 0700. Never had a join blue button appear only a note that all boarding groups were gone for the day.

we have joined boarding groups last year when you had to be in the park with no problem. I had even gone through the steps earlier this week when we were not here just to practice and always was able to hit join and it would deny since we didn’t have a park reservation that day.

was just curious if there was something I missed or something that would give us a greater chance of success this afternoon.

Thanks

Daniel
Sounds like you refreshed before 7, and not at or after. The button won't show up until after 7.

venkmen

Sounds like you refreshed before 7, and not at or after. The button won't show up until after 7.
Little update. So I cut off the WiFi and just used my Verizon data internet. Refreshed the screen at 12:59:56. Blue join button came up at 1300 - join - boarding group 107

not sure the difference other than the WiFi - which maybe me just looking for a reason other than just chance.

will try again in the morning on Monday

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom