News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

gerarar

Premium Member
Question: Once you get a BG, can you retry for a better number? Thx!
Someone mentioned here previously that they went to Guest Services or GET (can't recall which one) and asked if they could get a later backup BG, and instead they gave them a come at anytime BG.
I assume it was because their group was already called or something and they wanna ride later or something.

Gringrinngghost

After 1hr and 46mn groups are called.
6A9F8F6D-427F-4A43-B67C-7C3D5C331C3A.png

gerarar

Premium Member
Thank you! 😅
Left a while ago, figured my group wasn't going to be called anymore. Oh well, a glass of wine and a cheese plate at Riviera was calling my name, so no complaints here. 😉
It’s pretty much a 95% chance that you will be called if you didn’t get the notification of doom that your BG won’t be called. Just the other day, they cycled through nearly 20+ BGs after 7pm-8pm after the ride was down for 3 hours. It seems like they’ll honor those groups they didn’t reject initially.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
It’s pretty much a 95% chance that you will be called if you didn’t get the notification of doom that your BG won’t be called. Just the other day, they cycled through nearly 20+ BGs after 7pm-8pm after the ride was down for 3 hours. It seems like they’ll honor those groups they didn’t reject initially.
Good to know.

CM's at the ride's entrance, weren't very reassuring to people asking about the delay. I didn't plan on riding today to begin with, but many looked understandably disappointed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom