• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opening reports and using Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Aries1975

Advertisement
Thank you! DC Baker for running these numbers for us each morning/afternoon/evening.

Thank you! Everyone for your expertise, ideas and support. I am so happy. Our first ride on our first try!

And I did not have to drag teenagers to rope-drop with the new system. And I accomplished this feat with a Blackberry (using running MDE on Android OS)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210120-070030.png
    Screenshot_20210120-070030.png
    130.1 KB · Views: 24

Aries1975

Thank you! DC Baker for running these numbers for us each morning/afternoon/evening.

Thank you! Everyone for your expertise, ideas and support. I am so happy. Our first ride on our first try!

And I did not have to drag teenagers to rope-drop with the new system. And I accomplished this feat with a Blackberry (using running MDE on Android OS)

Boarding Group 59 was called at 11:52.

Ride was amazing.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Thank you!
I'm a DHS today and didn't want to stress this time around with this, haha! Then I thought, 'since I'm here...'

Got 146, and was thinking maybe try again.
I haven't tried since reopening, but you used to be able to cancel out of a boarding group before getting into the actual queue and get a new one (with a higher number).

NelleBelle

I can’t believe the 1pm BG being open for so long! I mean, I realists there is no one there right now, but still!! If only I can be so lucky when I go in April—am not holding my breath an will be thankful to even get a BG during our trip!

gerarar

Question: Once you get a BG, can you retry for a better number? Thx!
Someone mentioned here previously that they went to Guest Services or GET (can't recall which one) and asked if they could get a later backup BG, and instead they gave them a come at anytime BG.
I assume it was because their group was already called or something and they wanna ride later or something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom