News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

DCBaker

Premium Member
you do these updates manually?!? Yikes! I was sure you had arranged for some type of automated post that called the APIs to post the stats. Dude... many thanks for your efforts to keep us all posted!!!
Not that technically inclined to pull that off. ;)

rustincohle

Presumably at some point, if vaccination goes well, the parks will move away from Park Pass (though a small part of me fears they won't because they'll love the data they get from it too much) and bring back FP+ - do we think Rise will go back to needing people to be in the park and dropping groups at 9AM? I presume it'd be far too optimistic to think they may have worked out the kinks and would allow a standby line and FP+...

Currently thinking of a trip in November from the UK - was supposed to go in May 2020 but obviously couldn't. Our last trip (and my only one in 15 years or so) was May 2018. Excited to see how much Hollywood Studios has changed since then.

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
Just got BG 60! Question for those who have been recently: how insane has rope drop been? I haven’t done it since the parks reopened, so I’m trying to figure out if it would be worth my time.
Not crazy since they changed access to the virtual queue and limits to those with a park reservation. You can get into the park before posted opening and split down sunset blvd, SWGE, or by the Chinese theatre.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Groups began being called at 8:40am (1-10). Groups started calling at the same time yesterday.
I know you have a pretty good pulse on DHS these days, so I was wondering if you knew when they open the gates for a 9AM opening? Judging from your timestamps, and since they are calling groups before park opening, that they seem to be opening up around 8:30AM?

Magic Feather

Has anyone had recent experience with resort bus service to get to DHS by ~8:05.
I’ve been working on piecing together bus schedules, which currently seem to depart resorts a few minutes before before one hour prior to park open. However, I keep getting some weird info about DHS bus schedules. Any help would be appreciated.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Has anyone had recent experience with resort bus service to get to DHS by ~8:05.
I’ve been working on piecing together bus schedules, which currently seem to depart resorts a few minutes before before one hour prior to park open. However, I keep getting some weird info about DHS bus schedules. Any help would be appreciated.

Unfortunately, my family members currently there are driving to each park, except MK. I could ask them to check bus times if they are up and able to check.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom