• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opening reports and using Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

rowrbazzle

11:30am - groups have not begun being called yet.

12pm - groups have not begun being called yet.

12:30pm - groups have not begun being called yet.

1pm - groups have not begun being called yet.

1:30pm - groups have not begun being called yet.

2pm - groups have not begun being called yet.

2:30pm - groups have not begun being called yet.

3pm - groups have not begun being called yet.

3:30pm - groups have not begun being called yet.
Even my lucky streak couldn’t do enough to save this attraction from itself today.

What a semi-debacle 🙄
Did they let @disneygeek90 back into the park or something? 😄

Last edited:

KevinPage

SUCCESS, mission completed, basically everything worked except a few minor things that we always talk about: no alarm in 2nd room, no laser fire from the arm gun on ATT side view and 2nd & 3rd cannons not moving .

Other news and notes, they were only loading 1 vehicle per room so it was weird going out with no one else (1st time ever happened for us). Also, we had back row behind the plastic and it wasn’t an issue at all. The plastic and where they place you in the first 2 preshows are a bigger potential hassle as it could limit your viewing angles. But no glare or reflections and unless you are an absolute stickler, it’s completely acceptable in a pandemic 😷

And being a single vehicle (not in a pair) its funny when Kylo looks to an empty space at the end 🤩😂🤩

Otherwise it was nice to hold the useless distinction of being the 1st people to ride Rise on its 1st birthday. That and 50 cents gets me maybe half a cup of ☕️ 😜😜😜

KevinPage

Attachments

• 12D104D6-BF7B-4E93-9C3D-FA80252C0A30.jpeg
    12D104D6-BF7B-4E93-9C3D-FA80252C0A30.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 33

gerarar

I’m sure the social media team sat and waited the whole day just to post this, until the attraction finally “opened” for the day..
97B2160B-62BB-459C-88F9-9268DCA5551C.jpeg

Add Zach Riddley to the “late” greeting!
5648BB84-EEAD-4677-A9DC-AFD537ACBB71.jpeg

Last edited:

Ldno

So what if the 1 year anniversary was just for disney exclusive members and internal employees? 4:20 until boarding group 1! Wow talk about nerve racking.

Movielover

I'm just fearful this ride will never get up to it's full potential. Is it the elevators that are causing the most problems or still just the wireless tracking?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom