News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

YodaMan

Honestly this is great news. Sure, if you hate mornings then maybe 7 am is rough, but like others said you can just roll back over and fall asleep a few minutes later after you get your boarding group.

This is a very important part of mitigating crowd control and another essential domino they’ve toppled. They’ve increased ride capacity with the plexiglass, increased queue space by taking over the Muppets queue, and now spread out crowds by not pressuring anyone to be at the park at rope drop. Next step will likely be increasing overall park capacity and increasing park hours.

Whoomp, there it is. Studios officially changed their hours to 9:00-7:00 for the 13-15 of November

Ldno

Whoomp, there it is. Studios officially changed their hours to 9:00-7:00 for the 13-15 of November
Damn, now i have to wake up even earlier hahaha omggggg this change happens the weekend i go! The hits keep on coming!

Last edited:

MickeyCB

Officially GETs shouldn’t treat this as a fixable issue anymore. Unofficially it depends who you talk to.
At the time we went, just a week ago, an email was sent to me from Disney that did not address this at all.
It states "As long as your MDE account is linked to park tickets for you and the others in your group, you can enroll everyone in the virtual queue at the same time." It goes on to say you can enter only one time per day.
If it was (at the time) a hard and fast rule of only one per group trying I would simply have handed my phone to my nimble fingered 20 yr old.
Interestingly, if you read the new email I believe the wording is "please keep in mind, only one guest per traveling party should attempt to enroll in virtual queue. Multiple guests and devices attempting to enroll the same party could complicate securing a boarding group".
So while addressed somewhat in the new information, it's still not a hard no and people will probably still be visiting the GET crew.

durangojim

D0EF1B69-118F-459F-B2AB-7F2EB8903C60.jpg

durangojim

Including all the canons? They have been B-mode for the past month, so would be very surprising if they’re working again!!
Yep, everything was working. We’re down here with my parents celebrating their 50th anniversary, so we were so excited to get a great boarding pass number and to have a great ride. Got on every ride we wanted to today and they couldn’t have been happier.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom