News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opening reports and using Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

CalebS

4AB46EC1-4B61-4708-B445-2CC9A184C336.png

got it first ever try. Very excited, thanks for the tips.

DisneyCane

Advertisement
Has anyone figured out how many people are in each BG post COVID?

DCBaker

Groups have not begun being called for the day yet (~45 minutes in).

ETA - groups began calling for the day around 11:10am.

Last edited:

gorillaball

2pm slots filled in ~7 seconds. Current groups called up to 39 (6 group more than yesterday at this time).
While testing from home... how can I tell if successful? I first thought it was just getting the “everyone in the park” notice? But I have also several times gotten the big red Capacity not avail warning... but when I get that I can almost always click through it to then get the “everyone on the park?” message. Guidance appreciated.

cmb5002

Just got off my first time through, boarding group 70. It was a great ride, but I definitely missed some things. No probe Droid laser, and I was loaded directly from the star destroyer shuttle bay (taken through a backstage area.). I've managed to avoid any spoilers this far so I guess I'll be hopping on YouTube to see what I missed.

KevinPage

Just got off my first time through, boarding group 70. It was a great ride, but I definitely missed some things. No probe Droid laser, and I was loaded directly from the star destroyer shuttle bay (taken through a backstage area.). I've managed to avoid any spoilers this far so I guess I'll be hopping on YouTube to see what I missed.

Sounds like you skipped the first 2 pre shows, which is unacceptable (not your fault I imagine).

I’d try to get another BG for another day. But that’s just me 🤩

cmb5002

Sounds like you skipped the first 2 pre shows, which is unacceptable (not your fault I imagine).

I’d try to get another BG for another day. But that’s just me 🤩

That was my last shot for this trip. I was a victim of the "party not in the park" bug on Monday. I'll have to wait until the next trip. Maybe our little one will meet the height requirements by then and we can all go together. Watching a ride through on YouTube filled me in on what I missed. I'll look forward to seeing it all next time.

gorillaball

I've got an iPhone XR and checking from home it seems load times may be as much as half of this. I think it's next to impossible to select more than 2 people as well.
Meaning phone slow load takes 1/2 of the 9 seconds? Is that right after you hit the join button? It’s my understanding now you don’t have to select people, it recognizes who in your party is already in the park. (I personally have not been since that is the case)

Top Bottom