News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

KevinPage

I suggest a '1 ride per month' policy be implemented. :) ( yeah, like that would go over Big )

I suggest @wdwmagic doesn’t allow Jimbo to pollute the board with his 🐇 🧠 💡

🤩😂🤩
1971D75D-0A80-4D4A-B48B-DE3B16D3C3F7.jpeg

KikoKea

We are heading down Mon and will be at HS Wed, hopefully by 2pm. In recent posts, I see that bg are out within a few seconds. Are people still unable to get a boarding group?

KikoKea

Yeah, demand outstrips capacity.

So you gotta be ready and fast. Little to no margin for error.
Eh, we might just change our HS pass for another park, then. I'm not wasting an afternoon gambling on a boarding pass when enjoy other parks just as much or more. Maybe it will be easier to get on next year. 🤷‍♀️ Thanks for the info!

KevinPage

Eh, we might just change our HS pass for another park, then. I'm not wasting an afternoon gambling on a boarding pass when enjoy other parks just as much or more. Maybe it will be easier to get on next year. 🤷‍♀️ Thanks for the info!

Weeeeell, it is one of the best rides Disney has ever done and even better if you are a Star Wars fan.

If you know what you are doing it’s not rocket science or that much of a gamble to get a BG.

Admittedly all this talk of 8-10 second window, how to get one and tips/tricks can seem daunting and like a hassle but it really isn’t. We just tend to get deep into the weeds here about all of it.

Most guests on a daily basis get groups without reading message boards or knowing anything besides what a CM tells then to do. If anything, you have a moderate advantage over most people just by reading this thread 🤩🤩🤩

KikoKea

Weeeeell, it is one of the best rides Disney has ever done and even better if you are a Star Wars fan.

If you know what you are doing it’s not rocket science or that much of a gamble to get a BG.

Admittedly all this talk of 8-10 second window, how to get one and tips/tricks can seem daunting and like a hassle but it really isn’t. We just tend to get deep into the weeds here about all of it.

Most guests on a daily basis get groups without reading message boards or knowing anything besides what a CM tells then to do. If anything, you have a moderate advantage over most people just by reading this thread 🤩🤩🤩
That's true. I'd like to ride Rise out of curiosity, but not a huge fan of Disney SW. We do love RRC, ToT, TSM, Muppets, and Slinky is cool if the wait is short. Guess we'll stick with HS and maybe we'll get lucky with a pass. Thanks:D

KevinPage

That's true. I'd like to ride Rise out of curiosity, but not a huge fan of Disney SW. We do love RRC, ToT, TSM, Muppets, and Slinky is cool if the wait is short. Guess we'll stick with HS and maybe we'll get lucky with a pass. Thanks:D

You’re one of “those people”? 😜 Don’t tell me the prequels are “unduly” criticized as well 🙄But I digress...

Anyways, don’t forgot to check out
EE22542C-AFCA-4536-9D69-7D02D841467E.jpeg

KevinPage

So for giggles I tried a new method (while at home) and it does work (TBD if @Joel approved)

I sat on this screen and held down (to prevent the refresh) until 10am, then I released and blue JOIN button populated.

Is this quicker than sitting on the main home screen and clicking Join? Maybe 🤷🏼

But it works and if you have multiple people in your party it probably doesn’t hurt to be using varied methods 🤩

D7C7EF48-A66E-47B7-B696-7B3401070243.jpeg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom