News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

gerarar

Premium Member
95 is the last group of the night, called around 7:30pm (6 groups more than yesterday).

*95 is now the highest group called since reopening - previous high was 94.
If we use the estimate that there are still 100 people per BG, about 9,500 people got to ride ROTR in the 10 hours the park was opened, 10am-8pm.
That is about 950 people per hour from load to unload.

Pre-covid, RVs would dispatch every 30-31 secs. This would put about 1,858-1,920 people per hour from load to unload.

Therefore, the ride currently is operating about 50.3% of its intended and predicted capacity.

Of course these numbers are huge estimations and assumptions, but just to put things into picture :)

gerarar

Premium Member
I have to assume there are multiple B modes in play to reach this goal. Sux for those first time riders but at least the ride was up.
All preshows were working today, as per a livestream from earlier today. There was one B-mode scene on the ride, which doesn’t affect ride-performance.
Here’s a livestream from earlier:

Probe Droid laser still broken and last Kylo Ren AA encounter scene in B-mode

rowrbazzle

I was panicking in that delay. Backed out and went back in 3 or 4 times till it finally populated join.
View attachment 491078

Screenshot_20200815-100052_Disney World.jpg

I got a lower group than @KevinPage on a day @disneygeek90 was in the park... It might be my greatest achievement. 😄

disneygeek90

All preshows were working today, as per a livestream from earlier today. There was one B-mode scene on the ride, which doesn’t affect ride-performance.
Here’s a livestream from earlier:

Probe Droid laser still broken and last Kylo Ren AA encounter scene in B-mode

Yeah everything was working today aside from the very, very minor effect.
probe droid scanner. Kylo AA was working for me around 11:30am

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom