News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

rreading

So let me get this straight... they took an already confusing system and made it more complicated?

Perhaps the numbers of people in the park will be so low the function of boarding groups will be just to space everyone out... but pretty much you are assured of a getting one if you have a park reservation, at least initially?

Here’s hoping for this. We were prepped for rope dropcoming up in may, then were hoping to simply queue in 2 weeks - now we may need an app update which doesn’t currently exist and may have a 10AM crush of people (at least 7AM would have winnowed the pool).

I’ll definitely be watching for updates and tips!

flynnibus

Premium Member
I’m assuming that they may give out “backups” during the 4pm booking slot that they can get to if they have a perfect/good afternoon.

people are way over complicating this...

they would just release blocks... 1-59 at the start of release one.. next time release block ... etc

of course the block of numbers they give out doesn't have to be equal... nor be the numbers i used (just simple example).

the point is to diffuse the urge to crowd up at park opening... but thats not gonna fix that :). Ag least this way the groups with a chance are more diverse

KevinPage

Your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding, almost as though you sense a disquieting metamorphosis.

Are these Rise preshows actually skipping?
Or is that your imagination?

Hmmm, hmmm

Consider this dismaying observation
This attraction has no business circumventing the experience
Which offers you this chilling challenge
To find a way to not let Disney out (of it)

KevinPage

Of course there is always Chapek's way.

6DBC646B-816E-4350-B8BE-7E87523B774D.gif

crawale

Cast Preview July 13, 14
Guest reopening July 15
Where is the virtual queue for RoR? I have looked on my home page, my plans and nothing. It used to be an option on the page where you select my plans. Please let us know when someone has used it. My Disney Experience is the current version of the app.

disneygeek90

Where is the virtual queue for RoR? I have looked on my home page, my plans and nothing. It used to be an option on the page where you select my plans. Please let us know when someone has used it. My Disney Experience is the current version of the app.
It's not visible on the app for me either currently (it was the other day). Cutting it a little close but I'm sure it'll appear when needed.

Was ROTR supposed to run during the previews?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom