News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

KevinPage

Group 37 called at 9:26, 1 hour window.

37?!?!?!

6C004E75-81C2-40BC-8CD3-BDF317ECAD0E.gif

disneygeek90

Good run with the fam! Had front AT-AT view even though we were right wing red.
My audio was a bit off in the interrogation room. Someone else mentioned that a couple days ago. I’m also convinced that Beck doesn’t say “we need to find another way down” after the lift up with the front view, or it’s just been down a long time.

KevinPage

Good run with the fam! Had front AT-AT view even though we were right wing red.
My audio was a bit off in the interrogation room. Someone else mentioned that a couple days ago. I’m also convinced that Beck doesn’t say “we need to find another way down” after the lift up with the front view, or it’s just been down a long time.

that audio was working on the left 2 weeks ago. Last week I did right and it was down. Today was left and not working.

Hollywood Studios now has a 7AM opening for all of February and (right now) 8AM for all of March and April

Edit: Interestingly, April still has EMH in the morning

Edit 2: They shifted the hours. Now DHS closes an hour earlier so it is open for the same length of time but the open is an hour earlier (e.g. instead of 9-8:30, it’s 8-7:30).

Edit 3: FALSE ALARM!!! My MDE app was screwed up.

Last edited:
Hollywood Studios now has a 7AM opening for all of February and (right now) 8AM for all of March and April

Edit: Interestingly, April still has EMH in the morning

Edit 2: They shifted the hours. Now DHS closes an hour earlier so it is open for the same length of time but the open is an hour earlier (e.g. instead of 9-8:30, it’s 8-7:30).
Never mind! It looks like my My Disney Experience somehow got confused. It’s not showing those times after I restarted it.

MJJME

2pm - current groups called 69-91. Quite a run so far today!
It's almost inconceivable to go from the last 2 days performance to today's. Would love to know why it goes down for those extended periods of time why it can't be "permanently" repaired and why those same issues didn't come up today. They are on pace to be close to calling more BG's today than the last 2 combined

disneygeek90

It's almost inconceivable to go from the last 2 days performance to today's. Would love to know why it goes down for those extended periods of time why it can't be "permanently" repaired and why those same issues didn't come up today. They are on pace to be close to calling more BG's today than the last 2 combined
And why the struggles continue during the weekdays vs the weekend?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom