News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

gerarar

Premium Member
Can’t figure out why they did that. Extra maintenance?
No clue. I talked to the front CMs, they pointed me to Guess Services. Talked to GS, told me to try again tomorrow, even after explaining how I waited all day Tuesday and today, lol.

They were still taking in people tho. Like the group in front of me that talked to GS present at the ROTR entrance were group 137 (which was not called today, or ever at all), and they let 'em in.

ToTBellHop

Bear in mind that today was a pretty unique aberration to the process with apparently 30-50% of those who were here early not getting boarding groups due to a system error. While I agree that 4am may be excessive, IF the system had worked correctly this morning I think 6:15am would have likely been in backup groups, especially with only 90 regular groups and the line at Guest Relations and Guest Exp Team tents still 20+ deep at 6:30 when they gave us group 100.
I’ve been able to ride 3 times between 12/22 and 12/26 and never woken up before 5 am. Perhaps I’ve just been really lucky 3 out of the last 5 days...

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Started well, then got slow...

1577410297693.png

ToTBellHop

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
I’ve been able to ride 3 times between 12/22 and 12/26 and never woken up before 5 am. Perhaps I’ve just been really lucky 3 out of the last 5 days...
Wasn’t park open at 7am until today? We were here Monday as well and got BG 71 at 7am (open). Were told that they were on backups at 7:20am. Didn’t get up at 5am that day, but with today’s 6am we did. Ended up fine, but I’m very curious how tomorrow will go - hopefully no check-in issues!

ToTBellHop

Wasn’t park open at 7am until today? We were here Monday as well and got BG 71 at 7am (open). Were told that they were on backups at 7:20am. Didn’t get up at 5am that day, but with today’s 6am we did. Ended up fine, but I’m very curious how tomorrow will go - hopefully no check-in issues!
Time will tell. We are done with DHS this trip. Three mornings and 1 evening there, so we are DHSed out. Kids were like, “we miss Magic Kingdom!”

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom