Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

gerarar

Premium Member
I wonder how Droid Depot will work now. Will it just be made to order now? Or instead that you will go and pick parts from a catalog menu and they will be delivered to you so you can build it?

Also at least half of the individual building stations will need to be closed for social distancing. Therefore capacity will be severely limited, and would probably rid of the standby line, making it reservation only for the time being.

Which sucks, because being able to stand next to the conveyer belt and pick the parts you want is so much fun!
20191227_230057.jpg

Darth Snips

The last episode of the Mandalorian documentary was released on Disney+ today, and it has a pretty cool bit of trivia related to GE. When Mando was shooting episode 6 (the prison break episode) they added the X-wing scene at the last minute. When they couldn’t get ahold of a traditional cockpit prop, they instead used the ship that was built for Orlando’s Resistance base. Which means that this:
1592589671910.jpeg

is an actual screen-used prop! Directors Rick Famiyuwa, Deborah Chow, and Dave Filoni sat in this very X-wing in The Mandalorian.

How cool is that?!?

ppete1975

The site that shall not be named is reporting that multiple events are coming to Black Spire Outpost including Life Day.

This information was apparently in the recently released Galaxy’s Edge book.

If true, this could add a lot of life (pun intended) to the land.
i assume that eventually now, with all of the covid stuff im sure alot of stuff is delayed. Although they are already having characters hanging out just where you cant hug or touch them.
I say this because the book was probably written prior to the covid epidemic, as books are written well before publish.

Surferboy567

i assume that eventually now, with all of the covid stuff im sure alot of stuff is delayed. Although they are already having characters hanging out just where you cant hug or touch them.
I say this because the book was probably written prior to the covid epidemic, as books are written well before publish.

Definitely, can see it being delayed. It may happen down the line though.

Would be a nice draw for the studios.

Unbanshee

The site that shall not be named is reporting that multiple events are coming to Black Spire Outpost including Life Day.

Ah yes, celebrations that will draw a crowd on a single day or week of the year. That'll work well with physical distancing.

Also, the "rumor" is from a book that likely says all sorts of things about Batuu that will never come true

Surferboy567

Ah yes, celebrations that will draw a crowd on a single day or week of the year. That'll work well with physical distancing.

Also, the "rumor" is from a book that likely says all sorts of things about Batuu that will never come true

I did say “down the line”.

It could be fake and probably is...but it would be a cool thing to have for Batuu.

The Grand Inquisitor

If it's true life day makes the most sense due to the fact Hollywood Studios is now the Christmas park besides MK.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Presenting a new form of live entertainment....in Galaxy’s Edge!!

Anyways, looks like a lightning rod captured some lightning this evening/night. Here’s another view from the parking lot at HS:

They finally added a Yoda AA!!!! Remember when Yoda burnt that tree in Last Jedi??? They finally put something from the movies in this stupid land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom