TSM / NRJ: 25​
Speedway / 7DMT / MV3D / M&Gs / McQueen / ToT: 15​
UtSJotLM / Crush / Pan / Phil / Carpets / FEA: 10​
STours / Splash / SpMt / Nemo / JC / EE / DINO: 5​

Hey, just 10 min for FEA!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Has Mine Train ever had a wait that short? Seriously.

It's up to 30 now.

As we hit normal opening hours and get outside of the Extra EMH, it will start to fill.

Or many guests don't realize that there's extra EMH starting at 6 AM, or, that they want to get up that early.

But, this shows that, at least while it lasts, Extra EMH is as dead as the upcharge After Hours in MK and DAK.

starri42

It's up to 30 now.
I mean, I rope-dropped it on my trip, and even being near the front of the crowd at the entrance to the left of castle, I think I waited longer than fifteen minutes.

It must have been really nice to see things so peaceful there this morning. Sounds like you'd actually be able to relax on your vacation.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
8:40 AM, Aug 29

MFSR: 180​
FoP: 60​
SDD: 55​
Swirling: 35​
TT / RnRC: 30​
TSM / NRJ: 25​
Speedway / 7DMT / MV3D / M&Gs / McQueen / ToT: 15​
UtSJotLM / Crush / Pan / Phil / Carpets / FEA: 10​
STours / Splash / SpMt / Nemo / JC / EE / DINO: 5​

Hey, just 10 min for FEA!

9:30 AM, Aug 29
  • MFSR: 220
  • Kylo M&G / FoP / SDD: 60
  • 7DMT / ToT: 50
  • RnRC / TSM / Swirling: 40
  • TT / NRJ / Micky DHS M&G / Tink M&G / Monsters M&G / Mikey Epcot M&G / Sommerhus / BTMR: 30
  • Mickey MK M&G / ETwBelle / Chewie M&G / STours / Soarin / Nemo / MV3D / M:S / McQueen / Safari: 15
  • Mermaid / Speedway / SpaceMt / MincLF / Bug! / FEA: 10
Kylo M&G in Launch Bay more popular than Chewie!!

Incomudro

I know some on here hate or love him but Elon Musk is pretty bad with PR events. But the big thing is, he attempts emotion as he stutters through the script. And in fact, I feel the stutter makes me more excited for something because it seems like he can't control his excitement with his projects (regardless of how good or bad they are). He's a human and shows it. Chapek was a boring robot. I'd rather watch Elon try to hype me for a tunnel for 45 minutes again then watch 10 minutes of Bob.

I was shocked to see a walk around Hondo. He was by far the best part. They just need to use him in the land. I'm not a character person at all but, please Disney. Have him walk around, greet people, tell them he needs recruits for the Falcon ride. Get kids excited that a character invited them to go on an adventure with them. Or if after the ride, ask them how they did. If they remember the score and it's good, have him give them a token or some kind of "prize". Add something to the land.

You know what this idea reminds me of? Dreamfinder and how he'd wonder around his pavilion. He'd invite people to go on his journey and up to his Imageworks.

Funny you should mention Dreamfinder, because I had the exact same thoughts as you as to how using the Hondo character around the attraction could be done in a similar way as Dreamfinder and Figment were used.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Now it`s open, let`s have a proper before and after:

SWL compare copy.jpg

Tori

• TT / NRJ / Micky DHS M&G / Tink M&G / Monsters M&G / Mikey Epcot M&G / Sommerhus / BTMR: 30
  • Mickey MK M&G / ETwBelle / Chewie M&G / STours / Soarin / Nemo / MV3D / M:S / McQueen / Safari: 15
I thought that was switching to Vader today?
Vader replaced Kylo Ren today.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member

2:45 PM, Aug 29 -- Currently raining

• TTA / SDD - Temp closed
  • MFSR: 120
  • Splash / FoP / 7DMT / Pan: 70
  • Princesses: 60
  • TSM / FEA / TT / NRJ / Tink: 50
  • Monsters M&G / Mickey MK / JC / BTMR / Kali / Buzz: 40
  • ToT / RnRC / HM / Mickey DHS / Swirling: 30
  • Speed / Chewie / SpaceM / Soarin / Safari / M:S / McQueen / Crush / Belle / DINO / BB8: 20
  • STours / SSE / Nemo / PotC / MV3D / MincLF / Phil / Bug! / SmallW: 10

MrConbon

So a tad off topic but has anyone purchased the Sith Obelisk?

The model in the store and the box says the base and words illuminate. When I turn either setting on though, only the base light turns on and not the words. Thinking it might be a dud and I’ll have to exchange it. Any idea on how that process would work out?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom